Flipper gap still a bitch though.

Comment

Originally posted by Smithy View Post
        Hope they fix that linear rule set.
        Play better [emoji3577]

- Con

Comment

I just dunno what is the go with the flipper gap? I can get in the billions regularly and I'm no superstar in pinball play. What gb forced me to learn was the good ol live catch. Does cftbl cause people real problems? It's got the Trudeau flipper gap as do his other titles I believe like wwe, black Rose, bride of pinbot etc. I like the current code so hope the new stuff will make it even more enjoyable

Comment

My current line up at home is Black Rose, Judge Dredd and Ghostbusters so I don't think the flipper gap is an issue :-D
            Teaches you how to slide and slap save.

Also curious to test that new code!

Comment

I am getting very excited!

Comment

Originally posted by Smithy View Post
                Hope they fix that linear rule set.
                Centre post mod...problem solved!

Comment

Hallelujah !!!!!! New code . Maybe i can kick its butt for a change .

Comment

Originally posted by Replay View Post
                    Centre post mod...problem solved!
                    Block the outlanes too when you're at it.

Comment

Originally posted by capsule View Post
                      Block the outlanes too when you're at it.
                      yes champion!

Comment

Originally posted by emken View Post
                        Yep long over due hey Ken. I can't wait!

Comment

Originally posted by emken View Post
                          I heard new code is getting rid of ball save times like munsters, magna slings throw the ball to the outlane, mass hysteria mode is at the start of each ball and generally ball times are down to 5 seconds. So time for you to move on you gb lol

Comment

I'm really looking forward to this - I love my GB, but have always felt it's lacking that little something. I definitely noticed straight away when I played the first game on it that I couldn't actually see my score on the screen at any time. I really hope they have at least fixed that, it's a pretty glaring fault.

I wonder if they'll re-balance the scoring too I'm sure everyone who owns this has either:

1) Had an extremely long, seemingly high scoring game and finished with something very underwhelming
                            2) Had what they thought to be a fairly average game, but finished with a monumentally high score

I think the highest score I had was 4 billion, which was 2 billion more than the previous record - but still really have no idea how I got it... I also can't get anywhere near it again.

Comment

Originally posted by Ceemunkey View Post
                              I'm really looking forward to this - I love my GB, but have always felt it's lacking that little something. I definitely noticed straight away when I played the first game on it that I couldn't actually see my score on the screen at any time. I really hope they have at least fixed that, it's a pretty glaring fault.

I wonder if they'll re-balance the scoring too I'm sure everyone who owns this has either:

1) Had an extremely long, seemingly high scoring game and finished with something very underwhelming
                              2) Had what they thought to be a fairly average game, but finished with a monumentally high score

I think the highest score I had was 4 billion, which was 2 billion more than the previous record - but still really have no idea how I got it... I also can't get anywhere near it again.
                              You probably had the playfield multipliers going like 6x and maybe playing stay puft mode or a multiball or something similar. Gb is like an old steam engine, slow to start with but once you get up enough steam it'll run away on you [MENTION=17822]Glenn70[/MENTION]

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                              Working...
                              X