Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

New pinball day

pingun

"I like it....I like it a lot"

New pinball day for me and my first container pinball. Lucked out big time I feel. No wear to speak of, cabinet in really good shape and it works as it's supposed to. Only issues were flippers with a locked on transistor and wrong coils. Fixed plus a kit through them. And it is filthy, rotten rubbers and blown bulbs. Right up my alley. The family is loving it as well.

As it's my first P2K looking for any advice to get the best experience out of it, thanks guys and gals20190910_135202.thumb.jpeg.8dbd688a4493ee79364ed116a9be7382.jpeg20190910_135151.thumb.jpeg.7a4ab70a707969c2a716c65b29fc0831.jpeg

Sent from my SM-N960F using Aussie Arcade mobile app

• 1 month later...

Congrats on getting a Pin2000! Great game. Bullet proof the PC and look into amplifying the video signal to improve the brightness of the display image.

If your handy with all things I.T and electronics, then look into Nucore or Pinbox PC Linux applications and replace your existing computer and screen. The beauty of P2000 is how flexible it is nowadays being plenty of new things you can do with P2000. Not so much the ticking time bomb they were once considered.

Sent from my iPhone using Aussie Arcade

Congrats on getting a Pin2000! Great game. Bullet proof the PC and look into amplifying the video signal to improve the brightness of the display image.

If your handy with all things I.T and electronics, then look into Nucore or Pinbox PC Linux applications and replace your existing computer and screen. The beauty of P2000 is how flexible it is nowadays being plenty of new things you can do with P2000. Not so much the ticking time bomb they were once considered.

Sent from my iPhone using Aussie Arcade

interested to know about the time bomb thing. I had two games for over 14 years and sold with original gear except replaced both CRTs with new CRTs by choice and had no issues. How many people out there have had their motherboard blow up and made the game a boat anchor? I have a spare motherboard I haven't had to use in 16 years. I reckon change stuff when need to and the crt looks better than lcd imo