Pinball Chime Unit price

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pinball Chime Unit price

I was watching a pinball chime unit sale on ebay last week and was surprised by the final price.

Click image for larger version

Name:	chimesale.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	209.4 KB
ID:	1913797

That's got to be a record.

I had on my eye on that auction as well, Iím not sure if you can get it cheaper from the site direct I havenít worked that out yet.
    https://www.chimeunit.com/chime-units

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Putting out the feelers for my next early Gotlieb project

Comment

Pinball Chime Unit price

Itís one of those after market ones from Europe, or something like that. I bought one from Michael Shaloub at expo for $50. I put into my first Skyjump and it sounded different from the original and look how rough the body was put together and uneven.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Can Play while not spilling the beer.

Comment

Wow .. I thought I spent a lot Oct 2017 when I paid $181 for a McCulloughs Chime Unit (landed)

Comment

Originally posted by Rob1966 View Post
          I had on my eye on that auction as well, I’m not sure if you can get it cheaper from the site direct I haven’t worked that out yet.
          https://www.chimeunit.com/chime-units
          I tried to sell one here a few months ago for $140 with no takers, maybe I should have tried ebay?

Comment

Originally posted by thejudge View Post
            I tried to sell one here a few months ago for $140 with no takers, maybe I should have tried ebay?
            Your probably right auctions seem to bring out the competitive nature in people. I remember a few years back this fella on EBay was trying to sell his pinball machine and he kept lowering and lowering the price with no takers , and in the end he put it up for auction and almost got double what he was asking for buy it now price previously.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
            Putting out the feelers for my next early Gotlieb project

Comment

There were a couple of Allied Leisure one on eBay US a few months ago, exactly the same as Gottlieb maybe except for the coils.
              Nobody seemed too interested, I think they went for $45 USD

Comment

the bulk of the australian pinball market own one game, dont do forums and dont do usa ebay.. not enthusiasts, normal blokes who own a game.

$300 is the retail price here for a chime unit. Some guy who wanted one to fix up his game would pay that on ebay but he would never see it on here.

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                Working...
                X