Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Pinball Chime Unit price

thejudge

Pinball Chime Unit price

It’s one of those after market ones from Europe, or something like that. I bought one from Michael Shaloub at expo for $50. I put into my first Skyjump and it sounded different from the original and look how rough the body was put together and uneven.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I tried to sell one here a few months ago for $140 with no takers, maybe I should have tried ebay?

Your probably right auctions seem to bring out the competitive nature in people. I remember a few years back this fella on EBay was trying to sell his pinball machine and he kept lowering and lowering the price with no takers , and in the end he put it up for auction and almost got double what he was asking for buy it now price previously.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

the bulk of the australian pinball market own one game, dont do forums and dont do usa ebay.. not enthusiasts, normal blokes who own a game.

$300 is the retail price here for a chime unit. Some guy who wanted one to fix up his game would pay that on ebay but he would never see it on here.

• 7 months later...

I have been tracking another Gottlieb chime unit on ebay.

The current price is USD$205, with postage and GST, which is approx AUD$325 and it still has 12 hours to go.

[ATTACH=JSON]{"alt":"Click image for larger version Name:\t Views:\t0 Size:\t239.4 KB ID:\t2123966","data-align":"none","data-attachmentid":"2123966","data-size":"large"}[/ATTACH]

04d05423755d50c8077422afa289285f.thumb.jpg.ca94d47b716d847914dd49028c0016a1.jpg

Pinball used to be cheaper here , but maybe what’s happened here, has been happening over there and with their population, it’s dearer there and were behind the times?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk