• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WOW $15K !

My Battle Pinny is a one off LE !!!!!! Better sell it for $30K

Comment

US$ too.
      In; Deadpool, The Hobbit, Whirlwind, Genie, Lost World, Hurricane, Pinball Magic, Royal Flush,
      Tommy, Spy Hunter, Orbit 1, Sorcerer, Tales from The Crypt, Houdini, Flash, Street Fighter 2.
      Looking for;
      Space Invaders, Ripleys Believe It or Not.

Comment

Originally posted by punkin View Post
        US$ too.
        Ok then, $30K USD or $43K AUD

Comment

Hi all, with all the talk about what new pinballs are coming from one manufacturer or another there's very little talk about new or rare game features and more about which band or TV show people want the pictures on the machine to represent...theme.

I know there has been head to head tables but i have never seen or played one.

Link

I don't know if there has been recent attempts to do this with a modern machine though.
          While i of course will bet anyone i don't have a competitive bone in my body, my mates seem to be quite competitive

I would love to see a game where we actually play a single ball on our own side of the table and have all the modern toys and features.

Let's see something actually new or at least renewed rather than a shuffle of toys, ramps and bands.

Thoughts?
          Saw one of these come up for sale on my FB feed this week (US though) and thought I would share it as I've never seen one before and seems to tick the boxes you were enquiring about..

Click image for larger version

Name:	120f1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	313.3 KB
ID:	1851306

Name:	image-7.jpg
Size:	176.8 KB
ID:	1851307

Name:	image-6.jpg
Size:	80.0 KB
ID:	1851308
          Beer makes you feel the way you ought to feel without beer....

Comment

Joust for $15000, they only made 400 odd machines and the playfields suffered from airball damage so I would say it is in excellent condition.
            Last I read there were a lot of people wanting repo playfields for restorations as this machine finally received the love it deserved.
            Those that come up for sale in the states always fetch good money.

Comment

Originally posted by Autosteve View Post
              Joust for $15000, they only made 400 odd machines and the playfields suffered from airball damage so I would say it is in excellent condition.
              Last I read there were a lot of people wanting repo playfields for restorations as this machine finally received the love it deserved.
              Those that come up for sale in the states always fetch good money.

Link
              Mirco has Joust playfields in stock

Comment

Originally posted by Sade_Rock View Post
                Saw one of these come up for sale on my FB feed this week (US though) and thought I would share it as I've never seen one before and seems to tick the boxes you were enquiring about..

Link

Link

Link
                Just for the sake of tyre kicking, how much was it selling for? I know of a couple of head to head pins in Sydney but neither one of the owners will sell.

Both were at Pinball Expo in Penrith & I THINK one was working for event but the other went down towards the end.
                @Dedrok might remember, I seem to have a sleep depravation memory gap right now.......

Dave
                ************************************************** *******************
                Remember--The early bird catches the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese!

Comment

Originally posted by furballx View Post
                  Just for the sake of tyre kicking, how much was it selling for? I know of a couple of head to head pins in Sydney but neither one of the owners will sell.

Both were at Pinball Expo in Penrith & I THINK one was working for event but the other went down towards the end.
                  @Dedrok might remember, I seem to have a sleep depravation memory gap right now.......

Dave
                  Here's a screenshot of the sale notice... love to come for a road trip when you pick her up...

Name:	soccer.JPG
Size:	95.0 KB
ID:	1851323
                  Beer makes you feel the way you ought to feel without beer....

Comment

$15000 sounds like a lot but Joust is a whole heap of machine for the money. Just think about it. As the playfields wear through airballs, to restore one will probably mean changing both playfields so that is two replacement playfields, not one.
                    Then you look at what else is different or simply unusual...It has twin speakers, not one like all other system 7s.

It is one of the only Williams system 7 machines I have seen to max out the lamp driver board using all the 64 outputs the board can supply.
                    25 coils including 4 flipper coils.

58 switch inputs used of the 64 in the switch matrix.

4 X 3 bank drop targets and 4 single drop targets.

Basically, it wouldn't have been cheap to produce and if 400 odd weren't made, it would be a holy grail machine although I would regard it as one of my holy grail machines up there with Pinball Circus.

Comment

Maybe I can convince JJP to make a Head 2 Head

Name:	jersey jack battle pin.jpg
Size:	174.7 KB
ID:	1851327

Comment

Originally posted by thegrunta666 View Post
                        Maybe I can convince JJP to make a Head 2 Head
                        Link
                        I think you would have more chance of winner Tatts, maybe the person who should not be named might be interested
                        Australian Distributors for Planetary Pinball, Chicago Gaming, American Pinball.
                        Your one Stop Shop For New Pinball & Arcade Games.

Comment

Originally posted by Ballypinball View Post
                          I think you would have more chance of winner Tatts, maybe the person who should not be named might be interested
                          I bought the Powerball ticket, I will check it first. And not , the person who shall not be named is not interested

Comment

A new head to head pinball from 1996 has just been discovered.

The designer has been tracked down and has given some insight as there is zero references to it anywhere.

"I designed this game. It was made under a dome, like Chexx Hockey. There were 3 or so prototypes made. It was "One on One" and was a timed game similar to other arcade basketball games where the object was to score the most baskets.
                            This game was never produced because Gottlieb closed."

- Jon Norris

Name:	4407e7ad37f7d7465d90e7e5cc8808198512cb3f.jpg
Size:	405.2 KB
ID:	1851603Click image for larger version

Name:	1802f203fc16215c468822bbc6564988b9e9fb0b.jpg
Size:	166.7 KB
ID:	1851604Click image for larger version

Name:	3772137415e0422926922a4035a21788127f143b.jpg
Size:	80.5 KB
ID:	1851605Click image for larger version

Name:	e0bf55faa8444956cbcfc39864d0fe3a3f96df3a.jpg
Size:	382.7 KB
ID:	1851606Click image for larger version

Name:	6ac938b5605e3de877511db47627f5e245e2d25b.jpg
Size:	286.8 KB
ID:	1851607Click image for larger version

Name:	d795f09d15e5ec5f08bb80773845f20d660965ac.jpg
Size:	193.7 KB
ID:	1851608Click image for larger version

Name:	d44f41775108918d881bd1f1091af969aa9b22b5.jpg
Size:	414.0 KB
ID:	1851610
                            www.pinballmuseum.com.au
                            www.facebook.com/pinballmuseum

Subscribe to our newsletter to keep up to date with everything going on at the Australian Pinball Museum: www.pinballmuseum.com.au/?p=Newsletter

Comment

Originally posted by Ballypinball View Post
                              maybe the person who should not be named might be interested
                              He possibly would be interested. He had a look at it last year during Pinfest and asked me (as a passing comment), "What could you do to make this a commercial product?". My answer in jest was to add bobble heads after he had complained earlier to me about the gimmicky bobble head on Deadpool.

- - - Updated - - -

I'll see it and you there and it will definitely be on my radar.
                              It's hard to miss. It's big, it's bright, it's impressive and it always has a crowd.

Comment

I've been after a Joust for years. I passed on one for $4000 US in 2010 (or was it 11?) at Pinball Expo in Chicago, and I've been kicking myself ever since - for reference, that was insane money for an 80s game at the time.

US$15k is the highest ask I've ever seen for one, so I won't be buying that one any time soon

Great game to play over a few beers, easily the best of the head to head games.

[MENTION=2038]furballx[/MENTION] is right, Dan owns both AG Soccer-Ball and Challenger both of which were at the Australian Pinball Expo (RIP).
                                The Barn - 2020 - 7th and 8th of August
                                SHPC - 2020 - Pukekohe

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                                Working...
                                X