Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

New Pin Day

Today I’ve had to return to work for a rest.

Sent from my iPhone using Aussie Arcade

Im suffering from pinfingeritis also. Hammered the DPLE yesterday. By the time I’d finished my fingers neck hip and feet were all stuffed. I must be getting old!!!

Great feeling though [emoji106]

As I look at the machine I’m starting to think the Alice Cooper involvement was either late in the piece or Spooky had to get on with the process before the license was signed with Alice.

There is very little of Alice on the play field.

I have a feeling that at one stage this was going to be just “Nightmare Castle by Spooky Pinball”.

I don’t mind there is not much Alice on the PF as there is enough on cab and backglass. Not sure when Alice got involved but I love the way call outs and music start out low and ramp up as you progress. I thought I was going to have to turn the sound up, but wow it kicks in.

Really enjoying the game even though I still have no idea half the time what to do. I like taking time to learn game rules rather than read them. After a 3 hour session today I’m know about 20% of what to hit when.

I’m downloading new code tonight so some gameplay will change anyway, with more to come it’s going to be great.

Had some magnet saves, what a cool feature. Just sucks when you have it lit and drain SDTM.

Don’t get me wrong, I’m loving it. It was just an observation.

I think if it was designed to be Alice all along he’d be smack bang between the flippers.

I love the mag save too.

Don’t get me wrong, I’m loving it. It was just an observation.

I think if it was designed to be Alice all along he’d be smack bang between the flippers.

I thought that WAS his face between the flippers! Just a monster version of himself, hence the eyes are the same design?