VPGL 15 - Post Pass - Rules

Hi Pinballers,

Welcome to arcade gaming competition with VPGL 15. This tournament is the 3rd of the new decade and part of the overall VPGL 2020 and all gamers worldwide are welcome to play. You can join in at any time and play.

Competition:
The player with the most points...

MGLXLIV - Arcade Runner - RULES

Hi Gamers,

Welcome to arcade gaming with MGLXLIV - Arcade Runner. This is the second tournament of the WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP OF ESPORTS for 2020. All gamers worldwide are welcome to game. You can also join in at any time.

Please watch the trailer below for the official...

Gottlieb Sea Belles August 1956

gottlieb sea belles 1956

so, how many years does it make her?

bill picking up a project in the next few days, a very dirty, neglected old 50s woody.

so good these are still out there, though very rare now.

lets start with the new playfield plastics...

Announcement: Western Australia set to have its very own Pinball Festival

Hi folks!

We’d like to share some exciting news with you all…

Western Australia is set to have its very own Pinball Festival 😊

With Western Australia starting to ease restrictions from tomorrow, we thought what better time to announce plans for a pinball festival...

Monster Bash...Classic Edition

Finally after a couple of months ploughing through our house extensions, I'm back in my favourite room of the house!

Next in line is my custom Monsterbash I've been planning for a long time. Paying hommage to the 1950s Universal monsters going with a black and white theme and lots of custom...

How game board components work

This will be a series of posts on how specific components work on a game board. Its purpose is to help you understand how the circuitry works. Feel free to add to the series if there's a topic you want to cover.

First up: Reset!

You'll typically see the signal defined as RESET...

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pinball in hulix

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pinball in hulix

Hi all. Im wondering if a pinball machine will fit in the tub on a 1998 dual cab hilux? Has anyone done it before? It has a canopy on it also

Originally posted by tac44 View Post
    Hi all. Im wondering if a pinball machine will fit in the tub on a 1998 dual cab hilux? Has anyone done it before? It has a canopy on it also

Comment

Yes it will

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Budgie

Comment

Originally posted by tac44 View Post
        yes to all

Comment

Thanks all. I'll let you know how i go

Comment

Yeah maybe a pic or 2 plz?

Comment

They will fit but just be careful shutting the tail gate, if it has a non standard plunger they can get a bit tight in there

Sent from my H8216 using Tapatalk
              sigpic

Comment

I run Awl canopies on both utes and have to remove the headbox every time.. 5cm too short damnit!
                Originally posted by wrxrick View Post
                They will fit but just be careful shutting the tail gate, if it has a non standard plunger they can get a bit tight in there

Sent from my H8216 using Tapatalk
                Sent from my INE-LX2 using Aussie Arcade mobile app
                The HillDweller

Comment

If you want that machine, you'll make it fit!

Sent from my CPH1701 using Aussie Arcade mobile app
                  Wanted: Aquarius backglass, any Gottlieb EM bits and pieces - nothing is junk to me

Comment

yes it will

Comment

Originally posted by quincon View Post
                      yes it will
                      After seeing your "post a thon" today, I really hope you know this for a fact.

One thing to get your post count up, another to just give false advise.

Comment

IMO, yes it will. Wide body maybe not but standard yes.

Check my postathon. I don’t believe any of it it rubbish.

I was bored, had time to kill.

Comment

"Yes It Will" I have moved wide bodies and standard bodies in exactly the model and description of the OP. And to the facts of shooter rods, gun handles and fishing reels is true that sometimes the tail gate won't close but a bit of sponge against that and tie up the gate. So it's all true. Head box down no problems will fit under a Flexiglass canopy as with EM's put em in back to front lift up the rear window sit it on the tailgate so head box stays up although better to remove. Just tie it up well.

Comment

A bt50 is a better bet just ask [MENTION=1598]OzBlackKnight[/MENTION] a strip of old carpet in the back and bobs ya uncle

Budgie

Comment

Originally posted by Budgie View Post
                              A bt50 is a better bet just ask [MENTION=1598]OzBlackKnight[/MENTION] a strip of old carpet in the back and bobs ya uncle

A little dearer too.

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                              Working...
                              X