Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Pinball in hulix

Hi all. Im wondering if a pinball machine will fit in the tub on a 1998 dual cab hilux? Has anyone done it before? It has a canopy on it also

Can’t comment specifically but I know that a WPC era machine will go in the back of an Amorok dual cab with canopy, although it’s too long to close the tailgate.

Best to look up the dimensions of the pin you’re moving with the head box down or removed and then check the tub size and opening on the Hilux, just to make sure

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I run Awl canopies on both utes and have to remove the headbox every time.. 5cm too short damnit!

They will fit but just be careful shutting the tail gate, if it has a non standard plunger they can get a bit tight in there

Sent from my H8216 using Tapatalk

Sent from my INE-LX2 using Aussie Arcade mobile app

"Yes It Will" I have moved wide bodies and standard bodies in exactly the model and description of the OP. And to the facts of shooter rods, gun handles and fishing reels is true that sometimes the tail gate won't close but a bit of sponge against that and tie up the gate. So it's all true. Head box down no problems will fit under a Flexiglass canopy as with EM's put em in back to front lift up the rear window sit it on the tailgate so head box stays up although better to remove. Just tie it up well.