Collapse

General Pinball Discussion.

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RGR View Post
    Yeah but its keeping it off thats the issue. Pretty much staying in the middle is the issue. I actually was thinking about F45 classes.... they look quite good but from what I have seen online, they cost ~$60 a week! Does anyone know anything about them?
    Coincidentally I recently started F45 myself. It is quite expensive, $66 a week on a casual plan, $60 if you commit to at least 6 months. Really have to go 4+ times a week to justify the cost.
    Biggest benefit is the same as you get with something like Crossfit - most of the positives of personal training at a lower (albeit still high) price point.
    Another difference for F45 vs other gyms is that everything runs like clockwork. The classes are exactly 45 minutes, every exercise and even the warmups are timed to the second. They cycle through a ton of different movements in every class so they aren't boring/you don't get stuck on something you hate for more than a couple of minutes. You can pace yourself to make the classes harder or easier but the coaching side of it isn't great (there isn't really time to focus much on teaching). Crossfit was much better for the coaching side of things in my experience.

Honestly though you could get a cheap exercise bike or rowing machine for the cost of a couple weeks of F45 and sit it in front of the television while you watch Netflix or whatever.

Or better yet... maybe you can figure out a way to put one of those ultra-compact treadmills under a pinball machine

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Weight Loss Chart week 2.png
Views:	1
Size:	38.0 KB
ID:	1848837

Ideas for gyms? Genesis? Preferably something that has classes.

Comment

Exercise starts this week.

Name:	Weight Loss Chart week 3.png
Size:	38.3 KB
ID:	1848956

Comment

I'm in for $1 per kg [MENTION=8144]RGR[/MENTION].
          Live on Twitch, when I can at random times | twitch.tv/ajfclark | You can vote for what machine I play, click here, follow my channel and type '!vote' in chat for details | Movember: mobro.co/ajfclark

Comment

Originally posted by ajfclark View Post
            I'm in for $1 per kg [MENTION=8144]RGR[/MENTION].
            Just let me know the start and end weight and donate via commbank every 10kgs or at the end

Comment

Name:	Weight Loss Chart (4).png
Size:	38.7 KB
ID:	1849047

Comment

Mate, not sure what you are currently doing to lose weight, but you should be losing a lot more than that per week. You may have to look at how to increase your metabolism. I'm guessing you might have gone too hard on lowering your calorie intake and little exercising causing your body to go into survival mode meaning its storing what it can rather than burning. That's where the exercise part will force the body to burn. Eating can help in losing weight believe it or not.

You might need to talk to your doctor and get a referral to a dietician which may help.

Comment

Havent started the gym yet.

Comment

Like old mate above said.
                    Get your metabolism up.
                    45 mins walk will do it. No need to bust your arse. Do it everyday you can.
                    Eat dinner early then go for a walk. That way you are burning the energy, Not storing it
                    You can do any exercise you want but 45 mins at least. Swimming pool yoga or whatever its called, is a good low impact but high yield exercise with classes in the evening

AQUA AEROBICS Maybe
                    Last edited by kayakkingoz; 20 June 2019, 07:05 PM. Reason: Brain fart
                    PIMP YOUR PINS

Comment

Comment

Rule No.1 Motivation, then a routine and keep with it, thats the hard part so that refers back to rule 1.
                        Eat lots of chiles that helps your metabolism but will burn your bum bum and make you sweat.

Comment

Week 5: -0.8, 4.7 in total. Regular cardio started this week. Jeans etc are starting to loosen up around the waist.

Name:	Weight Loss Chart week 5.png
Size:	39.1 KB
ID:	1849148

Comment

Love what you're doing here Richard, inspirational stuff.
                            Pins in: Funhouse ~ Whirlwind ~ Monster Bash LE ~ Quicksilver ~ JPLE ~ Attack From Mars LE
                            Pins out: Star Trek The Next Gen ~ White Water ~ Big Hurt ~ Johnny Mnemonic ~ The Shadow ~ Taxi

Comment

Heres your next exercise regime Richard, cause we all know the road to success takes baby steps

Comment

Week 6: +0.6, 4.1 in total. Bodypump started.

Name:	Weight Loss Chart  week 6.png
Size:	39.3 KB
ID:	1851152

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                                Working...
                                X