No announcement yet.

Road to Pinburgh 2020 - RGR - 50kg weightloss challenge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Richard Always greatly enjoyed your company and admired your stellar pinball skills when we saw you around the traps in NSW, want to wish you all the best with this, we're right behind you on the road to Pinburgh.Go for it mate,cheers . Donation made.

Comment

Great initiative. Good luck

Sent from my iPhone using Aussie Arcade

Comment

This is brilliant.

Doing what’s best for your health is fantastic mate.

All the best!

Comment

Hope this goes well for you!

Have you had success with any particular weight loss methods in the past?
          Any particular plans on what you will do differently this time?

Comment

Originally posted by Feverish View Post
            Hope this goes well for you!

Have you had success with any particular weight loss methods in the past?
            Any particular plans on what you will do differently this time?
            Yeah but its keeping it off thats the issue. Pretty much staying in the middle is the issue. I actually was thinking about F45 classes.... they look quite good but from what I have seen online, they cost ~$60 a week! Does anyone know anything about them?

Comment

All set... Think this is the best way to upload an image of the chart rather than keep updating a link? Might use the link for Facebook....

Click image for larger version

Name:	Weight Loss Chart (1).png
Views:	1
Size:	36.8 KB
ID:	1848396

Comment

Maybe have a skim through this thread - https://www.aussiearcade.com/showthr...BASTARD-Week!!

I think F45 might be a bit tough as something to start getting into/back into exercising with. Very intense if you haven't exercised in a while.

Food is probably more important than exercise I would say. If you think you could cut your food bill down by $30-$60 a week then you could spend that money on getting a gym membership etc.

I have found that there having someone to motivate and push you along helps a lot. If that is doing a class or having personal training sessions then that would be a good start/. I guess this is the point of this thread/group. You'll have people here to motivate you.. The gym at work has started doing 50 minute classes and so instead of sitting at my desk and eating lunch I can go and do exercise. If you can get into a routine of exercise then it makes it easier. I feel bad when I miss a lunch session now.

Good luck with it Richard.

Comment

Here is a good at home start
                  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UohxClFTB2g

Comment

Just going to concentrate on cardio and eating well for the first month or 2.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by RGR View Post
                        Just going to concentrate on cardio and eating well for the first month or 2.
                        Hey Richard
                        Looked at the graph and its achievable..
                        Your initial weight loss will be done through diet...dont sweat the exercise too much but it will help.
                        If you are attending the Brisbane Masters we should catch up and have a chat.... I may have a few tips and tricks for you.

Comment

Yeah I think its important to not feel guilty or that I am wasting my time when I occasionally eat bad food, which I am going to plan on eating say once every 2-3 weeks.

I am planning to come up from Thurs to Sun for the Masters. Def have a chat then!

Comment

When dieting and exercising regularly it becomes a mind game with yourself. Expect the guilt trip it's normal.

Comment

Originally posted by hotty View Post
                              When dieting and exercising regularly it becomes a mind game with yourself. Expect the guilt trip it's normal.
                              Hence why I started just after Grunta's meet!! hehhehehe

Comment

Good luck mate; totally agree the initial key will be food. Heavier exercise will be easier once you've lost a bit as well; look after those joints. I lost prob between 15-20kg years ago and it was life changer.

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                                Working...
                                X