Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Do you play better when your pissed?

I had the boys over last night for Friday beers & pinball, anyway the game for the night was Space Mission on 5 balls. Well Jerry got 50,980 but I got 205,210 I clocked it twice in the same game. Never done this before so it's got to be the beer enhancing my reflexes. :cool:

2-3 beers is perfect to get in the zone

Any more for me and that's it................ Game over man......................

;)

Exactly what I was going to say. Between the 2nd and 3rd beer is the magic zone.

Some say I do. The hard part is finding the balance between sober and too pissed to play. My PB on Getaway of 1.8 Billion was achieved on my 4th schooner (pint in SA) of Coopers Pale. Seeing multiball on a single ball game is always a sign you've pushed the limit a little too far. Been guilty of that more than a few times

@Audioenslaved

Half a bottle of spiced rum in him and he pulls off Second in the System 11 World Champs & First in the classic comp same day.

Just as well it was my day to drive :)

I play crap no matter how much (or little) I have had.

Lol yup that’s me! I need to get on the spiced rum train! It was wearing off toward the end I had to top up with some kindly donated jack Daniels. Might have to continue to get s light buzz on at every event

Lol yup that’s me! I need to get on the spiced rum train! It was wearing off toward the end I had to top up with some kindly donated jack Daniels. Might have to continue to get s light buzz on at every event

Wish I could've topped up at my first comp this year. 3 quick stubbies right at the start of a flip frenzy and with an hour to go was a mile in front on 15-1. The beers wore off and I ended up on 17-7. Only got the win when the player that had just taken the lead lost his last game and finished 16-6.

Playing in Death by Pinball next month. Will need to manage both beer intake and fatigue. This could get interesting.... :40s::slamtilt::40s::slamtilt::40s::slamtilt::40s::throwup::015:

Took out the Townsville comp 2017 *blind* fluke. Called out about a stuck ball (it was locked). Didnt know how to pull the trigger on one game to plunge. Lets not talk about the excitement of catching up the night before and mistakenly drinking 101 and going to bed at daylight and taking bat and ball home and not even playing pinball all weekend - and paid for LOL.

4 Blondes is a good measure, but alas I cant stop at 4 :(

Took out the Townsville comp 2017 *blind* fluke. Called out about a stuck ball (it was locked). Didnt know how to pull the trigger on one game to plunge. Lets not talk about the excitement of catching up the night before and mistakenly drinking 101 and going to bed at daylight and taking bat and ball home and not even playing pinball all weekend - and paid for LOL.

That's fcuking gold man. I love that shit. I wish i was there to watch it happen. With a beer in hand of course.

There must be something about that comp. I also won a comp up there blind. I was that drunk I barely remember the whole comp.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Started playing comps dead sober. Has been working ok, but still inconsistent no matter what

Sent from my iPhone using Aussie Arcade

Playing comps sober is boring. They are much more fun when you are drunk and obnoxious [emoji39]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk