Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Beatles by STERN

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • The Beatles by STERN

    Last edited by Replay; 24th October 2018, 10:56 AM.

  • #2
    Oh noooooo!
    Last edited by razorsedge; 24th October 2018, 10:17 AM.

    Comment


    • #3
      This is a joke right? Looks like something Homepin made!

      Comment


      • #4
        Stern is releasing a Beatles pinny based on a Seawitch layout. Love the vinyl record disc.

        Comment


        • #5
          Yay - a Stern that doesn't mean I have to open my wallet.

          We as collectors do forget Stern is just as interested in growing the hobby with new buyers as selling to their regular crowd, and I think this game will appeal to first time buyers with its simplicity and proven layout. Should be easier to maintain for newbies as well.

          Good luck to them, hope they sell a heap and keep bringing out tons of new titles!

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by chopchop View Post
            Yay - a Stern that doesn't mean I have to open my wallet.

            We as collectors do forget Stern is just as interested in growing the hobby with new buyers as selling to their regular crowd, and I think this game will appeal to first time buyers with its simplicity and proven layout. Should be easier to maintain for newbies as well.

            Good luck to them, hope they sell a heap and keep bringing out tons of new titles!
            Has there been a quoted price yet? I doubt it's going to be a whole lot cheaper than a Stern Pro. I will be surprised if it is. A pro is what, $8500-$9000 or so these days?

            I love the idea of SS style games being remade, as I love SS games and the Beatles is one of my all time favourite bands. Here's hoping it's a fair chunk cheaper than a Pro, but I won't hold my breath.

            Comment


            • #7
              Pro will be normal price according the Head2Head laddies, but the diamond and platinum editions will be ????????????????? (out of my reach anyway)

              Comment


              • #8
                The Beatles ?!! You're joking right !...…. Hell No

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by namastepat View Post
                  Has there been a quoted price yet? I doubt it's going to be a whole lot cheaper than a Stern Pro. I will be surprised if it is. A pro is what, $8500-$9000 or so these days?

                  I love the idea of SS style games being remade, as I love SS games and the Beatles is one of my all time favourite bands. Here's hoping it's a fair chunk cheaper than a Pro, but I won't hold my breath.
                  Given they are making less than 2000 of them I think it's going to hurt.
                  Live on Twitch, when I can at random times | twitch.tv/ajfclark | You can vote for what machine I play, click here, follow my channel and type '!vote' in chat for details | Movember: mobro.co/ajfclark

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by chopchop View Post
                    Pro will be normal price according the Head2Head laddies, but the diamond and platinum editions will be ????????????????? (out of my reach anyway)
                    Jeez, kind of sucks that it will be the same price as a far more complex Pro like Iron Maiden or Deadpool. I guess the licence would have been pricey, but paying the same amount of money for a significantly less complex game is pretty shitty in my eyes. They will still sell like hotcakes to the Beatles collector crowd.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      I think it's safe to say they will be dearer than a regular machine

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by ajfclark View Post
                        Given they are making less than 2000 of them I think it's going to hurt.
                        Only 100 diamonds.... as shown in the video.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          For that price it should at least come with a real diamond embedded into the playfield!

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            I like it! Simple is best.
                            Comparing this to the the un named manufacturer is just ludicrous.
                            IF? I had disposable coin and lots of it, I would love one.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Pass
                              sigpic

                              Comment

                              Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                              Working...
                              X