• Deadpool pinball confirmed

Direct from the Stern Facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/sternpinbal...6699000264244/

Shold be interesting to see if its based of the comics or the movies
    live between the flip and the tilt

Comment

Originally posted by oldhank View Post
      Shold be interesting to see if its based of the comics or the movies
      Far more chance it will be based on the last couple of Sterns with a new "Deadpool" paint job and sound I would be thinking but maybe they will surprise me.

Comment

Maybe reusing mustang playfields
        Australian Distributors for Planetary Pinball, Chicago Gaming, American Pinball.
        Your one Stop Shop For New Pinball & Arcade Games.

Comment

We're back to toys on springs!!!

Comment

Comment

Im in the wrong hobby, I want this and a GOTG, there is no way I can afford one let alone both

Comment

Originally posted by loki4101 View Post
                Im in the wrong hobby, I want this and a GOTG, there is no way I can afford one let alone both
                I have the same problem!

Comment

It's on YouTube too:

Last edited by ajfclark; 8th August 2018, 08:56 AM. Reason: formatting
                  Live on Twitch, when I can at random times | twitch.tv/ajfclark | You can vote for what machine I play, click here, follow my channel and type '!vote' in chat for details | Movember: mobro.co/ajfclark

Comment

If that's a teaser, I'm not that excited yet. Is that the bash toy lol.

Comment

Stern Deappool

Let's discuss. I'm personally fed up with stern seeing I haven't had a code update for ghostbusters which led me to sell it. But deadpool has me pretty excited. Thoughts? Hope it's a well thought out playfield. And not something similar to what we have being seeing from stern recently. Is it too soon for another table? As much as I like the theme, I still think it's too soon for another table.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Comment

https://youtu.be/OhH5zQ5kfuo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Just wait 2 weeks for the full reveal, maybe even less.

Comment

This was the leaked image wasn't it?

But is that the JT layout that was scrapped? Guess we'll find out soon.
                            Live on Twitch, when I can at random times | twitch.tv/ajfclark | You can vote for what machine I play, click here, follow my channel and type '!vote' in chat for details | Movember: mobro.co/ajfclark

Comment

Originally posted by ajfclark View Post
                              This was the leaked image wasn't it?

But is that the JT layout that was scrapped? Guess we'll find out soon.
                              People said that was the scrapped layout, but that's the layout I can see in the out of focus background... behind the springy Deadpool character in the video I see the pop bumpers, I can see the lanes, I'm certain I can see the wireform behind the pops and I can definitely see the sword ramp on the right (handle in the video, sword doesn't have handle in pic but metal looks like its designed for it).
                              www.pinballmuseum.com.au
                              www.facebook.com/pinballmuseum

Subscribe to our newsletter to keep up to date with everything going on at the Australian Pinball Museum: www.pinballmuseum.com.au/?p=Newsletter

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                              Working...
                              X