No announcement yet.

Deadpool pinball confirmed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just played around 6 games on a Timezone sited pro. Probably about once a game the ball drops into the shooter lane so no real problem there but I’m not sure how this game was set up and pitched. Just for those contemplating a pro. The Left orbit is a little clunky but your usual Gomez affair there and doesn’t bother me at all, the colossus shot is a great little shot... like a typical Gomez game you have to be precise with the katana colossus and shnick shots for them to work... what a great layout. I would consider a premium if you love the pro but only if you have dollars to burn. The art still blows me away. I’d love to play a premium to see the differences.

Comment

• Megakrakolodonus Rex??? Some funny shit in this game.

V1.00.0 - April 9, 2019
      ===========================
      - Added Modes:
      - Mr. Sinister: The Megakrakolodonus Rex
      - Battle the Megakrakolodonus Rex.
      - Hit blue shots to reveal his weak spot at the Lil Deadpool target.
      - While he is in a weakened state, hit his weak spot at the
      Lil Deadpool target for big points.
      - Mr. Sinister: The Final Battle
      - Defeat Mr. Sinister.
      - Phase 1
      - Timed single ball mode: 45 seconds
      - Collect the 4 Teamup shots
      - Phase 2
      - Timed multiball: 70 seconds
      - Shoot blue shots to collect jackpots until time runs out.
      - Lit Teamup shots double jackpot value.
      - Hit final shot for big points in the last 15 seconds of the multiball.
      - When mode ends, all balls drain, and a new ball is served to shooter lane.
      - Mode Progression Updated:
      - Complete Juggernaut, Mystique, and Sabretooth Battles
      to light Sauron Multiball
      - Complete Sauron Multiball
      to light Juggernaut, Mystique, and Sabretooth Sauron Teamup Battles
      - Complete T-Rex Quest, Megalodon Quest, Sauron Multiball
      to light Mr. Sinister: The Megakrakolodonus Rex
      - Complete Juggernaut, Mystique, and Sabretooth Sauron Teamup Battles
      to light Mr. Sinister: Clone Multiball
      - Complete Mr. Sinister: Clone Multiball
      Mr. Sinister: The Megakrakolodonus Rex
      Mechsuit Multiball
      to light Mr. Sinister: The Final Battle
      - Complete Mr. Sinister: The Final Battle
      to restart the mode progression
      - High Score font size increased.
      - The final tilt warning text has been changed to "DANGER DANGER".
      - Lil Deadpool Multiball ball save timer increased to 10 seconds after ball is
      released from Lil Deadpool Lock.
      - Disco Multiball default ball save timer increased from 15 to 20 seconds.
      - "Special is Lit" is awarded by Mystery and by making the final shot
      in Mr. Sinister: The Final Battle.
      - Added animations to Megalodon Quest, T-Rex Quest, Sauron Multiball, Mechsuit Multiball,
      Ninja Multiball, Colossus/Sauron Teamup Battle, Mystique/Sauron Teamup Battle,
      Sabretooth/Sauron Teamup Battle, BAM! top lane completion, and Colossal Jackpot.
      - Added Instant Info.
      - Added and improved light shows
      - Polished speech in modes.
      - Deadpool Pinball tutorial videos added to attract mode.
      - Fixed: With a Battle or Quest lit and enough weapons banked to light Mechsuit Multiball
      on the next Weapon Jackpot shot to the scoop, shooting the scoop will collect the
      Weapon Jackpot, award "Light Mechsuit Multiball", and then display the Mode Select
      screen, but does not allow you to start a mode.
      - Fixed: starting Disco Multiball caused a stall in the game while content loaded.
      - Fixed: Sauron Multiball - with 2 balls in play, locking a ball in the Katana Handle Lock
      would end Sauron Multiball.
      - Fixed: the HELLHOUSE EJECT switch was reported as SWITCH #2 in the Tech Alert screen.
      - DIAGNOSTICS MENU: SOUND/SPEAKER TEST: Added music, speech, and sound effects.
      - Adjustment: DISCO GI BRIGHTNESS (Default: DIM)
      DARK, DIM, BRIGHT, VERY BRIGHT
      - Adjustment: START GAME ON CREDIT moved from Feature Adjustments
      to Standard Adjustments.

Comment

• Stern sent out an email with the below. This was only available for the LE customers but now has been made public for all.

Looks like I'll need to reduce my DP Vinyl FS thread by a few grand..

This one of a kind soundtrack produced by Stern's very own George Gomez, Tanio Klyce, and Jerry Thompson featured in our hit game, Deadpool, is now available to all to enjoy! In addition to the sweet soundtrack, make sure you download the custom CD cover and decal artwork produced by Zombie Yeti. BOOM!!!!!

https://sternpinball.com/deadpool-album/

- Con

Comment

• Originally posted by extendo View Post
          Stern sent out an email with the below. This was only available for the LE customers but now has been made public for all.

Looks like I'll need to reduce my DP Vinyl FS thread by a few grand..

This one of a kind soundtrack produced by Stern's very own George Gomez, Tanio Klyce, and Jerry Thompson featured in our hit game, Deadpool, is now available to all to enjoy! In addition to the sweet soundtrack, make sure you download the custom CD cover and decal artwork produced by Zombie Yeti. BOOM!!!!!

https://sternpinball.com/deadpool-album/

- Con
          Sounds only fair
          In: Houdini, Iron man, SWLE, TWDLE, Whitewater, WOZ and Xmen
          Out: Avengers Hulk, BOP, BSD, Demo man, Elvis, Flintstones, Frank Thomas Big Hurt, Frankenstein, The Getaway:HS2, Gorgar, Grand Slam, Hobbit, Judge Dredd, Lord of the Rings, METPrem, Roadshow, RZ, Shadow, Spider-Man, STTNG, WCS, Wheel of Fortune, Wild life, WWELE

Comment

• Just updated... what a great title... great light show. Mechsuite mb is great, berserker spinner rage... so many cool things in this game now. new animations are a bonus... plus team ups and stacking add to strategy.

Comment

• Added this little prick to replace flat plastic of wolvie threw a spotlight on him too. All the ones I found were too big so finally tracked down a correct scale figure.

Comment

• Where did you locate the figure John.Fits in well ?

Comment

• A toy place called Shazam in the states... it was a nightmare trying to find figurines the right scale... still looking for a dazzler figure. Fits perfectly mate with the scale of the le figures. 4inch

Comment

• Added Deadpools taco truck to go with the chimi-changa van. Going to stick an led ups it bum to light the interior.

Comment

• Its a bloody awesome Game John best in my line

Comment

• Nioce!!!!!! [emoji38][emoji13][emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by Doug11 View Post
                          Its a bloody awesome Game John best in my line
                          Agree mate just a good fun pinny like Aerosmith so much to do on it with a unique layout.

Comment

• Bit of LE gameplay fun

https://youtu.be/svqq6RqCAgE

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2019-04-28 at 4.07.36 PM.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	163.4 KB
ID:	1847914

This was the "fix" for the Deadpool Pro at a Timezone in Newcastle. Guy said there was a broken switch so instead of fixing it they covered the scoop with gaffer tape

Comment

• Originally posted by nich2pat View Post
                                https://www.aussiearcade.com/attachm...hmentid=147127

This was the "fix" for the Deadpool Pro at a Timezone in Newcastle. Guy said there was a broken switch so instead of fixing it they covered the scoop with gaffer tape
                                Should be a sweet game to own when operator decides to sell it.

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                                Working...
                                X