Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Guardians of The Galaxy

micky

• Replies 516
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought everyone was smarter than that now after all the other nib shinanagins?
Grimnim is new! Hasn't bought a pinball and waited 3 years for decent code yet.

Artwork looks amazing so far. I like this style more than ZY, DD style art but that's just personal choice.

Underside looks packed. You can probably trust Borg to do a great design. But...

Code. Code is all that matters to me.

Grimnim is new! Hasn't bought a pinball and waited 3 years for decent code yet.

Artwork looks amazing so far. I like this style more than ZY, DD style art but that's just personal choice.

Underside looks packed. You can probably trust Borg to do a great design. But...

Code. Code is all that matters to me.

My thoughts exactly. I like most Borg games and the underside looks like it is packed.

However, i wont even consider buying one until i know the code is close to complete.

My thoughts exactly. I like most Borg games and the underside looks like it is packed.

However, i wont even consider buying one until i know the code is close to complete.

Big-ish gap between Aerosmith so Lonnie should have something decent. But like all games you cannot really tell until a couple month in

Guardians of The Galaxy

vin diesel does the voices for this game. he was super expensive so all the call outs are “i am groot” which will be confusing when you get jackpots but over time you will learn to differentiate the subtle differences in his tone.

except when you drain, drax laughs at you.

this also means that you can only play as the raccoon

vin diesel does the voices for this game. he was super expensive so all the call outs are “i am groot” which will be confusing when you get jackpots but over time you will learn to differentiate the subtle differences in his tone.

The rules sheet on the other hand is a complete bastard:

GrOOt multiball

GrooT multiball

and GROOT multiball

I love checking out new Stern releases. Always exciting. These days however Im more hesitant and question whether they deserve my hard earned.

Couple of things I now consider with this mob:

1. serviceability - now and more importantly down the track when Stern pisses off to make pokies or whatever and we cant get a specific node board for a specific game... because spike is shite!

2. Quality and design - SW - great theme integration, but it was a phoned in design. Do I want another layout rehash?

Not trying to throw a downer onto the thread and I'll probably get one :) but I do think about this crap now with Stern when I part with my pesos.

I love checking out new Stern releases. Always exciting. These days however Im more hesitant and question whether they deserve my hard earned.

Couple of things I now consider with this mob:

1. serviceability - now and more importantly down the track when Stern pisses off to make pokies or whatever and we cant get a specific node board for a specific game... because spike is shite!

2. Quality and design - SW - great theme integration, but it was a phoned in design. Do I want another layout rehash?

Not trying to throw a downer onto the thread and I'll probably get one :) but I do think about this crap now with Stern when I part with my pesos.

1 - i think if stern throw in the towel, there will be alot of spike units out there for a 3rd party to be interested and jump in and make replacement boards. @Homepin ?

i doubt they will go into pokies as the regulations are crazy (i have friends who work for aristocrat and alike) and the maths behind them would be significantly more complex (most my friends doing it are mathematicians or game theory designers)

2 - as long as the game is fun and has a lot of replay-ability, i don't mind if they borrow from what they have already done. that makes serviceability cheaper and easier. i might feel different if had a bunch of stern machines that all played the same but i enjoy star trek, metallica, tron & star wars