Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

JJP #4 - Pirates of the Caribbean

Collapse

A place to talk about up coming machines.

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vintage View Post
    internet memes or The Room with Tommy Wiseau
    I'm actually surprised Grumpy Cat the pinball isn't a thing. The latter would be amazing...

Oh hi!

Comment

Why does Jack bring out these old worn out themes? Hobbit hype was over when the game was released and now it looks like a hard sell(second hand) his quality and toys are great so bring out a current theme.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Have to agree. First thought was Hobbit Mk II...

Comment

Originally posted by GORGAR 1 View Post
          Why does Jack bring out these old worn out themes? Hobbit hype was over when the game was released and now it looks like a hard sell(second hand) his quality and toys are great so bring out a current theme.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Probably because Stern gets them all! Popular theme hogs! Haha.

What's everyone else doing? Alien. 35 years old. Houdini even older. Rob Zombie and Alice Cooper.... The big lebowski. I agree with you but pirates is a bigger theme then them all. And even Stern has titles most people don't care about. Wwe, mustang, Aerosmith, batman 66 and that's just recently... Go back a couple of years and you have CSI, 24, wheel of fortune.... Whatever junk people watched on TV at the time.

Also. Data east had heaps of bigger titles in the 90s. Great block buster movies. In the end they are less desired then shitty movies Williams did and even original IP.

Also the issue with bringing out something current is you don't have access to all the video files etc. Gaurdians of the galaxy is coming out 6+ months after the 2nd movie. Almost the same thing isn't it?

Comment

Seinfeld would surely be a winner. 100s of references and characters plus a broad massive fan base

Maybe the rights are locked up

Comment

I'm interested in what the new designer comes up with ...good to see new blood as current designers are getting old and stale (especially Steve Richie)

Comment

JJP #4 - Pirates of the Caribbean

Originally posted by Ryza View Post
                Probably because Stern gets them all! Popular theme hogs! Haha.

What's everyone else doing? Alien. 35 years old. Houdini even older. Rob Zombie and Alice Cooper.... The big lebowski. I agree with you but pirates is a bigger theme then them all. And even Stern has titles most people don't care about. Wwe, mustang, Aerosmith, batman 66 and that's just recently... Go back a couple of years and you have CSI, 24, wheel of fortune.... Whatever junk people watched on TV at the time.

Also. Data east had heaps of bigger titles in the 90s. Great block buster movies. In the end they are less desired then shitty movies Williams did and even original IP.

Also the issue with bringing out something current is you don't have access to all the video files etc. Gaurdians of the galaxy is coming out 6+ months after the 2nd movie. Almost the same thing isn't it?

Comment

Seinfeld would surely be a winner. 100s of references and characters plus a broad massive fan base

Maybe the rights are locked up
                  Seinfeld is shit and should be shot into the sun. Anyone who disagrees is wrong!

Comment

Originally posted by darkjedi View Post
                    Seinfeld is shit and should be shot into the sun. Anyone who disagrees is wrong!
                    George is gettin upset!

Comment

George is gettin upset!

- The universe is made up of protons, electrons, neutrons and morons.

- I'm not superstitious... just a little stitious

Comment

Originally posted by Ryza View Post
                        Data east had heaps of bigger titles in the 90s. Great block buster movies. In the end they are less desired then shitty movies Williams did ...
                        Hang on ... are you saying Terminator and Indiana Jones are shitty movies???

Sent from my SM-G800Y using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Manny65 View Post
                          Hang on ... are you saying Terminator and Indiana Jones are shitty movies???

Sent from my SM-G800Y using Tapatalk
                          Demo man. JM, shadow. Flinstones. Etc haha

Comment

Davy Jones is about the only interesting character in the POC movies. Locks could be in Davy Jones Locker!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Aussie Arcade

Comment

Minions would be a great pinball , long long ago it was mentioned in one of Homepins threads though ??

Comment

Originally posted by crazydaisy View Post
                                Minions would be a great pinball , long long ago it was mentioned in one of Homepins threads though ??
                                It already is...check this out:

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                                Working...
                                X