Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

TOTAL ANNIHILATION Pinball

Ryza

Edit: this sis now being made! Contact spooky of you want to be apart of the Australian batch

Apparently this was at expo in October 2016 and all the aussies just strolled right past it.

TA-Main5.png.73801aa833ff6af70c7f6f288ab612e9.png

It is still a whitewood but looks really fun to play and I love the music/theme.

I dont think its going to get made but Charlie is in the stream and tells Scott several times that he wants to make it

It has an lcd and 4 x 7digit displays

de1f4e2825e4812f116fd12b9658403b.jpg

2 hours of gameplay:

Edited by Ryza

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Be careful big boys. While you are stuck in the past and determined to make bigger profits through higher prices, the future is homebrew, custom and built to a budget.

While ever you think you own the market and can charge half the price of a new car with your old, rehashed ideas, others are thinking outside the square.

Complacently has killed off many a market leader in the past.

There are a lot of talented individuals out there. He mentioned the cost is super high to make. @Homepin you could help him get through cost down :)

Speaking of talented individuals.

Ryan have you played any of @kress pins. If you like the sounds you'd like tumbleweed and sheriff.

I'd buy his pins in a minute.

But you already know I'm a gambling man:)

Edit. Kress is hoping to have all 3 pins at the next Pinfest.

I would go just for that.

I haven't. Atleast I don't think I have!

I really like futurist stuff but with an 80s spin. This is easily my favourite game I've played.

And this 30min video is the kind of shitty humour I like too

So that's why I think this pin is cool! It's probably the closest pin to the genre which I think someone has coined 'outrun'.

Just wondering after seeing how sexy that mankini is........ Do you think perhaps it could be the new uniform for Newcastle Pinfest male crew? Where would the I.D. go? Could those with ample sexy bottoms hire them for advertising?

Just wondering after seeing how sexy that mankini is........ Do you think perhaps it could be the new uniform for Newcastle Pinfest male crew? Where would the I.D. go? Could those with ample sexy bottoms hire them for advertising?

Dunno where to store the id but I can guess where you can swipe the card for venue access

• 1 month later...

Watched the Deadflip stream on youtube and it looks very interesting. Bit of a change from the norm. Would be a nice addition to a collection of modern Sterns to change things up a bit I think.

A good game to play with others - the using ball locks feature from other players is cool.

Looking forward to seeing finished version. I'm interested in Spooky and would like to like a game enough to buy one.

• 2 months later...

Really mesmerised by this pin. I wonder if it will look better or worse with art. Something about the lightshow on the whitewood just looks cool.

Anyone on the list for this. I know of me and 1 other at least.

Really mesmerised by this pin. I wonder if it will look better or worse with art. Something about the lightshow on the whitewood just looks cool.

Good god that thing is fast!

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Not on the list but certainly interested. Space is an issue - once SW arrives I'm 'full' at home (my original limit when I started this ridiculous hobby last year was 2 downstairs, SW will make 4!).

I could see me potentially moving SM on to put TNA in its spot. Spooky said they're not limiting how many they make so there's room to sit back and wait a little.

• Administrators

Oh dear, I missed this post before. You are a SICK PUPPY! :041:

Sorry you Sicko, I can't answer that, I am not a Pinfest organiser. :)

Dave in a mankini? Haha, now there is a mental picture! Thanks for that Allison! :lol

So, @Ryza you got a deposit down on one of these Total Annihilations yet?

There is no price. But I expressed my interest when it was announced. Hoping it's not too expensive but there is a lot under the hood compared to RZ and AMH....

Don't think the translite was posted here.

352855f60d76f3ee4b47b5005c17283c.jpg