Batman 66 - the next Stern

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Batman 66 - the next Stern

It's confimed - a new Gomez/ Sheets Batman model. Wierdly, there is a "super LE" by invite only, 250 LE's and no Pro's. Crane the same as BDK, but new layout. Click image for larger version

Name:	batman.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	162.1 KB
ID:	1890806

Batman 66 Announced

Sent from my iPhone using Aussie Arcade

Haha chopchop beat me by a minute

Comment

What a crock of shit.

Super LE's by invitation only

****en retards

So the nerds can shoot boy glue from their purple headed custard flickers because they have a "Super LE." and in the Super LE club.

"Oh this is my Super LE" What's super about it? Does it have flippers, steel balls and flashing lights? Not so super is it

So gay.
      "All I know is you hit the flashy thing and you get points and shit."

Comment

There will be a premium and no pro! I like the sound of that!
        In: Houdini, Iron man, SWLE, TWDLE, Whitewater, WOZ and Xmen
        Out: Avengers Hulk, BOP, BSD, Demo man, Elvis, Flintstones, Frank Thomas Big Hurt, Frankenstein, The Getaway:HS2, Gorgar, Grand Slam, Hobbit, Judge Dredd, Lord of the Rings, METPrem, Roadshow, RZ, Shadow, Spider-Man, STTNG, WCS, Wheel of Fortune, Wild life, WWELE

Comment

Batman 66 - the next Stern

Originally posted by chopchop View Post
          It's confimed - a new Gomez/ Sheets Batman model. Wierdly, there is a "super LE" by invite only, 250 LE's and no Pro's. Crane the same as BDK, but new layout. [ATTACH=CONFIG]97918[/ATTACH]
          So premium is now the pro? Nice way to justify a price increase on the Pro?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Last edited by Cooked71; 30th August 2016, 10:36 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by rooky79 View Post
            What a crock of shit.

****en retards

So the nerds can shoot boy glue from their purple headed custard flickers because they have a "Super LE."

Well gay that is
            Ac/dc was also called a "Super LE" when released.

Comment

Originally posted by toads View Post
              Ac/dc was also called a "Super LE" when released.
              Was it? Never knew that. So there were 30 Super LE's and 220 LE's made?

Comment

Originally posted by rooky79 View Post
                What a crock of shit.

****en retards

So the nerds can shoot boy glue from their purple headed custard flickers because they have a "Super LE." and in the Super LE club.

"Oh this is my Super LE" What's super about it? Does it have flippers, steel balls and flashing lights? Not so super is it

So gay.
                Super LE is "by invitation only". Stern will invite you to spend $15k.....if you're lucky enough. But with an attitude like yours you'll never get an invitation anyway.[emoji12]

Comment

Originally posted by Cooked71 View Post
                  Super LE is "by invitation only". Stern will invite you to spend $15k.....if you're lucky enough. But with an attitude like yours you'll never get an invitation anyway.[emoji12]

Ha ha ha ha ha yeah you're right. I assume that they would be only inviting folk that have bought only LE's from them constantly

Comment

I would totally buy one of these but never at a premium price point. An already designed BDK with new artwork and code should cost a lot less for Stern to make than say GB did from scratch, so why limit the demand by releasing these at premium prices. Sterns greed is going to be their undoing IMO.
                    The Pinball Network
                    https://www.facebook.com/pinballnetwork

Comment

Sterns first LCD game?

Comment

Originally posted by Ryza View Post
                        Sterns first LCD game?
                        2 lcd's.
                        It's on the flyer

Comment

Interesting that stern has gotten rid of the lowest price bracket. And I'm guessing adding another bracket with the 'super LE' another market test.

Also wonder if their next original game will have LCD at a pro price or of they 'cannot' do it anymore.

Also wondering how similar the game is... They said they are keeping the crane, but HOW about the layout?

Lots of wondering.

Comment

So the blokes who think they can make a quick buck, have already submitted their orders for the 30 "super Le's" Id be willing to bet lol

Comment

Originally posted by fridgejam View Post
                              I would totally buy one of these but never at a premium price point. An already designed BDK with new artwork and code should cost a lot less for Stern to make than say GB did from scratch, so why limit the demand by releasing these at premium prices. Sterns greed is going to be their undoing IMO.
                              Only the crane toy remains everything else is new
                              In: Houdini, Iron man, SWLE, TWDLE, Whitewater, WOZ and Xmen
                              Out: Avengers Hulk, BOP, BSD, Demo man, Elvis, Flintstones, Frank Thomas Big Hurt, Frankenstein, The Getaway:HS2, Gorgar, Grand Slam, Hobbit, Judge Dredd, Lord of the Rings, METPrem, Roadshow, RZ, Shadow, Spider-Man, STTNG, WCS, Wheel of Fortune, Wild life, WWELE

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                              Working...
                              X