No announcement yet.

GoT Pinball Announced

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Never seen any of the episodes but there seems to be a lot of positive hype behind it, Surely has to be JJP worst nightmare, Can see a lot of TH pre orders getting dumped knowing GOT has beed announced & will be shipped next couple of months. Rumoured as a Richie game & he has to be very close to retirement age ( I'm guessing ) could be hes final master piece Maybe ?
    Knowing nothing about the show can't wait to see the final PF layout & hopefully see some new interaction toys announced,
    Remains to be seen Even with the Oz $ in the toilet How this will sell down here & NZ, will sell more the KISS I'm predicting.
    Luke,

Comment

Dwarf spinner?

Comment

Originally posted by BananaBoat View Post
        start saving... sell a kidney more like it
        I'd be lucky to get tree-fiddy for mine...

Comment

Originally posted by Que200 View Post
          I'd be lucky to get tree-fiddy for mine...
          Click image for larger version

Name:	hqdefault.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	23.3 KB
ID:	1809049

Comment

Anyone spoken to AMD yet? Any info on numbers, models and delivery dates?

[emoji298]️

Comment

This was always going up against Hobbit. Stern have been sitting on it for at least 2 years, but they just can't wait any longer.
              Now, what else to sell to get one ? ..... Hope it's a killer layout, need to see one first though.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
              The Artist Formally Known As #1

Comment

Originally posted by Skywalker View Post
                Never seen any of the episodes but there seems to be a lot of positive hype behind it, Surely has to be JJP worst nightmare, Can see a lot of TH pre orders getting dumped knowing GOT has beed announced & will be shipped next couple of months. Rumoured as a Richie game & he has to be very close to retirement age ( I'm guessing ) could be hes final master piece Maybe ?
                Knowing nothing about the show can't wait to see the final PF layout & hopefully see some new interaction toys announced,
                Remains to be seen Even with the Oz $ in the toilet How this will sell down here & NZ, will sell more the KISS I'm predicting.
                The AUD in the last week has gone down even more. They couldn't possibly raise the price again could they?

I was very interested in the hobbit but no way in hell would I put money down for it since Jack is dragging it on. This might steal me away if it looks good

Comment

Sh*t .... will have to sell something.
                  The Barn - 2020 - 7th and 8th of August
                  SHPC - 2020 - Pukekohe

Comment

Originally posted by sleazius View Post
                    Sh*t .... will have to sell something.
                    SR LMS GOT I am in!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by GORGAR 1 View Post
                      Not a theme for me but themes not everything hey-hopefully LCD
                      Watch season 1 and it will be a theme for you. Trust me.
                      Wanted: Iron Maiden Pro. Drop me a PM if you're thinking about selling.

Comment

When everyone says hopefully LCD, do they mean like WOZ or just a small DMD size?

Don't put two together they will breed
                        P.S. Don't Put Two Together They Will Breed.

Comment

Originally posted by Fortyfour View Post
                          When everyone says hopefully LCD, do they mean like WOZ or just a small DMD size?

Don't put two together they will breed
                          For me DMD size TV screen is a waste.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Can't imagine reading woz manual on dmd sized Lcd

Comment

The bigger the LCD, the better. As above, i reckon having schematics etc on the screen is awesome - plus, way better to get a quick glimpse of progress in the game

Comment

Theme is spot on, hopefully Stern can come up with the goods. Want to see a really nice interactive toy on this one, hasn't been a good one for a while IMO

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                                Working...
                                X