Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Next Stern Pinball. ..The Mandalorian :)

Watched a movie with a similar name about a refugee imprisoned for 14yrs and thought that’s a weird title :lol

Having zero interest in Star Wars I had to look up what the Mandalorian was.

Was hoping for a Back To The Future pin �

• Like 3

I am not a huge star wars fan, enjoyed the older movies as a kid, never got into the new ones. Recently after a few people badgering me to watch Mandalorian and knowing it was Star Wars and not having a huge interest myself and my Mrs who really is not into Star Wars at all not even the old ones watched Mandalorian and thought it was great! We ended up binging the whole 2 seasons in a week or two. I really do recommend checking it out if you have not seen it and if its done well this pinball could be great!
  • Like 5

Not another Star Wars theme. Can't they think of something original anymore. It's like they just sit back in a comfy chair and wait for a movie to be released. It's pitiful...IMO

Bksor was their last original and it failed.

• Like 1

I am biased because I am a Star Wars fan. Plenty of mediocre movies since the original trilogy but some good stuff also. And most people don't realise how many books there are. But the Mandalorian series is very well done for the most part. It'll be interesting to see what they do with this.

Bksor was their last original and it failed.

It failed because it was not designed right. An old quote from Edison was "If you can improve on any design then it wasn't done right in the first place".

• Like 1

It failed because it was not designed right. An old quote from Edison was "If you can improve on any design then it wasn't done right in the first place".

Not designed right? Please explain. What's the design problem?

I'm hearing that people were putting down interest in this machine for over a month with AMD. I'm scratching my head a bit to think people were specifically on this rumour enough vs say BTTF or Godzilla to be game to be asking to be put down. I've put down for an LE. Hopefully it lives up on launch. Probably time for Brian Eddy to have a another big title.

If the words 'baby yoda' are anywhere on the machine, I'm out (if I'm one day ever able to afford a nib). Massive pet peeve of mine.

Ofcourse baby Yoda will be on it. It'd be like leaving jar jar binks off swep1 😂 you can't have too much of baby Yoda eventhough I don't know what you're talking about. When I first heard the title I thought it was a music pin with some wog guys playing madalims 😂

• Like 4

Ofcourse baby Yoda will be on it. It'd be like leaving jar jar binks off swep1 😂 you can't have too much of baby Yoda eventhough I don't know what you're talking about. When I first heard the title I thought it was a music pin with some wog guys playing madalims 😂

He meant the words "baby Yoda" because his name is Grogu, not baby Yoda like everyone calls him.

• Like 2

Not designed right? Please explain. What's the design problem?

It's a quote meaning if anyone can improve on it, it it wasn't correct in the first place. It's referring to anything invented or designed.

Really excited for this release!

I contacted AMD a few weeks back to be on the list if Mando came up.

Can't wait to learn more details and see how the theme has been implemented!

• Like 6