Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Next Stern Pinball. ..The Mandalorian 😯

Collapse

A place to talk about up coming machines.

X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ronin74 View Post
    Received notification today my LE has been delayed by a month…now expecting to arrive mid August.
    Has anyone been asked to put down a deposit yet? I haven't heard anything from AMD at my end. Mind you suits me to a tee in not having had to worry as my cashflow issues end this week as end of year fin year begins to kick in and it will be easy to sort then.

Comment

• Originally posted by OurManinOz View Post

Has anyone been asked to put down a deposit yet? I haven't heard anything from AMD at my end. Mind you suits me to a tee in not having had to worry as my cashflow issues end this week as end of year fin year begins to kick in and it will be easy to sort then.
      Had to pay $10.5k the day after being told I got one of the allocation though Zax.

Comment

Had to pay $10.5k the day after being told I got one of the allocation though Zax.
        Ok interesting, I've heard zip to date since AMD told me they were extremely busy with inquiries etc back on the 12th May and that Bruce was handling orders/deposits, please be patient.

Comment

Ok interesting, I've heard zip to date since AMD told me they were extremely busy with inquiries etc back on the 12th May and that Bruce was handling orders/deposits, please be patient.
          I would follow them up…

Comment

What happened to the non refundable deposits, is it a full payment upfront now on all Stern purchases or discretionary from sellers ?

Comment

• Originally posted by hotty View Post

What happened to the non refundable deposits, is it a full payment upfront now on all Stern purchases or discretionary from sellers ?
              10.5k isn't full price deposit but seems exorbitant. Usually a 50% deposit is the norm now.

hate to say it but if a deposit hasn't been placed on an le weeks ago, I'd say you're not on the list. Hope I'm wrong for you.

Comment

Received notification today my LE has been delayed by a month…now expecting to arrive mid August.
                I got told today my premium got bumped from August to December. Makes me wonder if it’s worth the bother at all.

Comment

It’s not the norm, Stern were forcing distributors to pay up front due to tight allocation for LEs and the demand.

Comment

I would follow them up…
                    I've got a very good relationship with them going back 18 years, they haven't stuffed me up with anything to date. If anything I'll shoot them an email today or Monday and see how everything is traveling.

EDIT: reached out today and they confirmed to me they only got a measly 13 LE. No wonder they were gone before the fact, especially with the FOMO types out there at the moment. Also given the ridiculous delay till December on Premiums, I've said I'll just wait thanks and also see if Godzilla is the next title or not and also get to no doubt play a Mando Pro in the meantime somewhere.
                    Last edited by OurManinOz; 11 June 2021, 03:01 PM.

Comment

I've got a very good relationship with them going back 18 years, they haven't stuffed me up with anything to date. If anything I'll shoot them an email today or Monday and see how everything is traveling.

EDIT: reached out today and they confirmed to me they only got a measly 13 LE. No wonder they were gone before the fact, especially with the FOMO types out there at the moment. Also given the ridiculous delay till December on Premiums, I've said I'll just wait thanks and also see if Godzilla is the next title or not and also get to no doubt play a Mando Pro in the meantime somewhere.

Looks like AMD and Australia got the raw end of the stick with this title. I do feel for AMD, it must be tough for them at the moment because getting games seems to be pretty hard. Looking at the website theres loads of titles that will not be here until 2022. Cant be good for the bottom line.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jfed View Post

Looks like AMD and Australia got the raw end of the stick with this title. I do feel for AMD, it must be tough for them at the moment because getting games seems to be pretty hard. Looking at the website theres loads of titles that will not be here until 2022. Cant be good for the bottom line.
                        Yeah same, demand is through the roof but they can't get stock.

Comment

• Originally posted by DallasJ View Post
                          I got told today my premium got bumped from August to December. Makes me wonder if it’s worth the bother at all.
                          Happy Mental Health GIF by Mat Voyce
                          Feel Better GIF
                          - The universe is made up of protons, electrons, neutrons and morons.

- I'm not superstitious... just a little stitious

Comment

• Originally posted by ItsUrFeminitzNYImNietYoma View Post

Feel Better GIF
                            lol

Comment

• Originally posted by ItsUrFeminitzNYImNietYoma View Post

Feel Better GIF
                              What’s next we find out you’re into my little pony unicorns and rainbows?

Comment

What’s next we find out you’re into my little pony unicorns and rainbows?
                                brony confessions GIF
                                - The universe is made up of protons, electrons, neutrons and morons.

- I'm not superstitious... just a little stitious

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                                Working...
                                X