Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fathom by Haggis!!!

Collapse

A place to talk about up coming machines.

X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As long as its more than 44
    http://www.aussiearcade.com.au/forum.../138-RAIL-WAYS

Comment

jumped in on a mermaid (phrasing?). Excited to get my hands on it but expecting a bit of a wait given how late my order went in.

Comment

Originally posted by DJ-pinball View Post
        jumped in on a mermaid (phrasing?). Excited to get my hands on it but expecting a bit of a wait given how late my order went in.
        What was the order number?

Comment

Originally posted by Boof Head View Post

What was the order number?

Comment

Wonder what happened to the 250 limit ?
            PIMP YOUR PINS

Comment

Originally posted by kayakkingoz View Post
              Wonder what happened to the 250 limit ?
              They are invoice numbers that everyone is listing. They effectively mean nothing.
              as the hype has slowed it looks like they aren’t going to sell the 250.

Comment

Originally posted by rusty_dagger View Post

They are invoice numbers that everyone is listing. They effectively mean nothing.
                I’ve said it a few times now. Release some gameplay of the 2.0 and some more sales will come, if it’s any good that is. I know at least 4 people that won’t buy it until they see that and that’s ones I know of. Imagine how many others are out there thinking the same thing.
                Would have been a lot more hype if that was shown at release IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by Boof Head View Post

I’ve said it a few times now. Release some gameplay of the 2.0 and some more sales will come, if it’s any good that is. I know at least 4 people that won’t buy it until they see that and that’s ones I know of. Imagine how many others are out there thinking the same thing.
                  Would have been a lot more hype if that was shown at release IMO.
                  This is a really good point. Look at how GNR blew up on release. You could only assume it isn’t done and that is why?

Comment

Originally posted by rusty_dagger View Post

Really sold over 400 games so far
                    Australian Distributors for Planetary Pinball, Chicago Gaming, American Pinball.
                    Your one Stop Shop For New Pinball & Arcade Games.

Comment

Originally posted by Ballypinball View Post

Really sold over 400 games so far
                      So they have sold more than 150 standards as the mermaids seem to be still available?

Comment

Who is going to manufacture these games? It looks awesome but I would have some reservations based on how hard it’s been for other enterprises out there to build games - even replicas.

Comment

Isn't Haggis the manufacturer? When making Celts a lot of the videos were going through the setup of their manufacturing.

Comment

Originally posted by namastepat View Post
                            Isn't Haggis the manufacturer? When making Celts a lot of the videos were going through the setup of their manufacturing.
                            Fair enough. I wish them all the best. Will wait and see if they can pull it off.

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                            Working...
                            X