Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles by Stern

Collapse

A place to talk about up coming machines.

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by extendo View Post
    Looking at some of the pics on the Stern website I see this, thoughts?

- Con
    That is the new ribbed version. For added effect and stimulation

Comment

Originally posted by Koops View Post

How did that work in a practical sense? Did they provide a populated playfield (like they did with ghostbusters) or just a blank one (which they seem to do now) that you'll just throw under a bed.
      I'll answer for Dallas as I'm sure he would't mind. Yes, he got a fully populated playfield to just replace the existing one that had to be returned in the packaging/box the new one arrived in. Apparently the new one was much better.

It seems to be a real hit and miss with these new Stern machines. My new GOTG playfield was perfect and faultless, other than minor dimpling wear that didn't bother me. It's just luck whether you get a good one or one with issues.

Comment

Originally posted by Glenn70 View Post

I'll answer for Dallas as I'm sure he would't mind. Yes, he got a fully populated playfield to just replace the existing one that had to be returned in the packaging/box the new one arrived in. Apparently the new one was much better.

It seems to be a real hit and miss with these new Stern machines. My new GOTG playfield was perfect and faultless, other than minor dimpling wear that didn't bother me. It's just luck whether you get a good one or one with issues.
        Sad tho, Just luck of the draw.

My Beatles was nice. My mates was shocking. He got a replacement tho, which was good.

Comment

I see pros are on the line in the Stern factory.

I am looking forward to seeing one in action.

Comment

Originally posted by pinballaddicted View Post
            I see pros are on the line in the Stern factory.

I am looking forward to seeing one in action.
            Deadflip streamed both the pro and the LE last week I think. It looks good
            In: Houdini, Iron man, SWLE, TWDLE, Whitewater, WOZ and Xmen
            Out: Avengers Hulk, BOP, BSD, Demo man, Elvis, Flintstones, Frank Thomas Big Hurt, Frankenstein, The Getaway:HS2, Gorgar, Grand Slam, Hobbit, Judge Dredd, Lord of the Rings, METPrem, Roadshow, RZ, Shadow, Spider-Man, STTNG, WCS, Wheel of Fortune, Wild life, WWELE

Comment

Originally posted by Dedrok View Post
              All the people complaining about the “mono” target, you realise it’s how seperate ones are wired together generally anyway so it works the same.
              If you’re that worried, rip it out and wire in “separate” stand ups, add a couple of decals and then your head can get around it to enjoy the game. 🙂

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              FU Edy

Comment

Originally posted by Audioenslaved View Post

Deadflip streamed both the pro and the LE last week I think. It looks good
                I like Dwights code, you have to think about how to play his games if you want a good score.

Comment

Originally posted by pinballaddicted View Post

I like Dwights code, you have to think about how to play his games if you want a good score.
                  Congratulations to all that have purchased this game all the LE's have been sold out, the game looks very cool.

Bring on the unboxing videos.

- Con

Comment

Congratulations to all that have purchased this game all the LE's have been sold out, the game looks very cool.

- Con
                    Looking forward to hearing peoples opinions on this game for sure.

Comment

- Con
                      Looks like Kids Just Wanna Have Fun in Perth still has an LE for sale...at least according to their website.

Comment

Just keen to find out if anyone got their turtles this week? If so thoughts?

Comment

Originally posted by JohnBryce0712 View Post
                          Just keen to find out if anyone got their turtles this week? If so thoughts?
                          Avengers has stolen its thunder.

Comment

Originally posted by Replay View Post

Avengers has stolen its thunder.
                            Yeah that it has, but tbh I think turtles looks a blast to play. The avengers on stream looked great as 1st impressions go but it wasn't a case where I thought it was heads and tails more fun...

Comment

Prezzie when I got home

Comment

Originally posted by JohnBryce0712 View Post
                                Prezzie when I got home
                                And an Elvira Premium...oooh?

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                                Working...
                                X