Deeproot - Zombie Adventure

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deeproot - Zombie Adventure

This looks amazing. Anyone know much about this title?

Click image for larger version  Name:	photo_2020-05-17_12-15-39.jpg Views:	0 Size:	156.2 KB ID:	2133073 Click image for larger version  Name:	photo_2020-05-17_12-15-33.jpg Views:	0 Size:	356.9 KB ID:	2133074

Covered in this thread: https://www.aussiearcade.com/forum/p...ntureland-2019

Comment

Originally posted by hathro View Post
      Cheers!

I showed a few AA users on fakebook and they too hadn't heard or seen of it either!

Comment

Originally posted by radirgyman View Post

Cheers!

I showed a few AA users on fakebook and they too hadn't heard or seen of it either!
        Plenty of coverage on TWIP and Pinside also.

Comment

Originally posted by OurManinOz View Post

Plenty of coverage on TWIP and Pinside also.
          Sweet thanks!

Comment

Sweet thanks!
            There's been a fair amount of cynicism recently though about Zidware and JPop I've noticed on the Pinside threads.

Comment

There's been a fair amount of cynicism recently though about Zidware and JPop I've noticed on the Pinside threads.

​​​​​​Cynicism in pinball? On pinside!? Who would have thought! hehe

Comment

​​​​​​Cynicism in pinball? On pinside!? Who would have thought! hehe
                Lol. In this case it's pretty full on, probably due to all the delays to date and things getting further delayed (understandably) recently.

Comment

Lol. In this case it's pretty full on, probably due to all the delays to date and things getting further delayed (understandably) recently.
                  It happens all too much in Pinball. Very Risky business.. Bumper with Woz - Dutch initially with The Big Leb and Alien whoever that was produced by.. Stern are the safest bet but its luck of the draw with the quality unfortunately now.

Comment

It happens all too much in Pinball. Very Risky business.. Bumper with Woz - Dutch initially with The Big Leb and Alien whoever that was produced by.. Stern are the safest bet but its luck of the draw with the quality unfortunately now.
                    Agree but would you also place jjp in similar company to stern or not? If not why not?

Comment

Originally posted by pinball god View Post

Agree but would you also place jjp in similar company to stern or not? If not why not?
                      No I don't think they're similar.

In terms of quality, JJP feels allot more better in quality VS Stern's which feel rushed?
                      In saying that tho, I have never owned nor plan to own a JJP due to their choice in themes. I did have a pre order for WOZ at the very beginning but pulled out as I had a bad feeling. (glad I did)

Stern have amazing marketing and a track record to deliver on time and in some cases, allot quicker than expected. Which is probably why they endure so many teething issues.
                      Unfortunately for JJP they take way too long to put a title out.

Comment

Sorry I meant in being a safe bet when purchasing as you only mentioned stern.

Comment

Originally posted by pinball god View Post
                          Sorry I meant in being a safe bet when purchasing as you only mentioned stern.
                          All good mate.

Comment

You don't have to remind me of all of those example, I've been around pinball for 22 odd years now and saw them all unfold. Don't forget Wayne's attempts with MM too along the way. Stern became the outright default after WMS stopped manufacturing pins, so they'd have had to really stuffed it to not make it through. Not that they didn't make some very forgettable titles and lackluster build quality machines along the way.

Comment

I don’t think deeproot has taken a cent off anyone yet and they still haven’t launched and ploughed millions of dollars through the division
                              In: Houdini, Iron man, SWLE, TWDLE, Whitewater, WOZ and Xmen
                              Out: Avengers Hulk, BOP, BSD, Demo man, Elvis, Flintstones, Frank Thomas Big Hurt, Frankenstein, The Getaway:HS2, Gorgar, Grand Slam, Hobbit, Judge Dredd, Lord of the Rings, METPrem, Roadshow, RZ, Shadow, Spider-Man, STTNG, WCS, Wheel of Fortune, Wild life, WWELE

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                              Working...
                              X