X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bruce, Michael and co are amazing

Comment

• Originally posted by micky View Post
      What about the pros that have already been delivered?
      AMD only received the light kits yesterday, so i'm sure they will send them out to those that already have received there machines, it wouldn't hurt to send them an email.

Comment

• Got my shipping notice today for my free kit upgrade for my pro.

Have to say AMD for my first purchase have been amazing, quick and very courteous and accomodating.

Extremely good communication as well. Making me consider more NIB purchases if I like the title. I'd buy a Spideran Vault now if they still had them.

Right up there now on my top supplier list with Rttb, Pinball life and Marco.

Comment

• Got an email from Stern wanting us to email the audit of the gameplay for this pinball machine, what’s that about?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ferro View Post
            Got an email from Stern wanting us to email the audit of the gameplay for this pinball machine, what’s that about?
            I assume they want to see if anyone worldwide has actually got a ball in the demogorgon 🤣

More seriously, I'd say they want to do some detailed analysis about how people are playing the games, which switches are really getting hit and what's being avoided to improve the software and make it a better game.

Comment

• Aud at .62 my prediction of under .60 looking like i maybe should have said under .50 cents not sure anyone going to be able to afford a pinball anytime soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ferro View Post
                Got an email from Stern wanting us to email the audit of the gameplay for this pinball machine, what’s that about?
                I think this bodes well for pinball development as a whole, if the developers are able to tap into real world machine stats then we are more likely to get updates that balance scoring and gameplay strategies. Of course if machines are connected to the internet in the future then they'll get this information directly but I think it's a move in the right direction. Of course I'm making an assumption on the reason why Stern is asking for this ... so could be wrong

Comment

• First 15 minutes of this are excellent to help adjust the game to play better - sorts out saucer feed, left and right orbit feeds.

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/567806276

Comment

• Got my le picked up from amd on friday.
                    Michael & Bruce did a fantastic job of setting up & adding uv kit to game.
                    I have no problems hitting demogorgon from either flipper,i liked the game from the start after spending a fair bit of time on the pro.

The sound on this machine is amazing, shots are very satisfying, early code with plenty more to come.
                    Fan layout- who cares it plays and shoots really well.
                    I have mine setup with outlanes maxed & tight tilt.
                    In regards to pitch, i adjust all of my machines to how they feel whilst playing them.
                    do i like this game ? hell yeah

Comment

• Originally posted by specialharmony View Post
                      Got my le picked up from amd on friday.
                      I have no problems hitting demogorgon from either flipper,i liked the game from the start after spending a fair bit of time on the pro.

The sound on this machine is amazing, shots are very satisfying, early code with plenty more to come.
                      In regards to pitch, i adjust all of my machines to how they feel whilst playing them.
                      Thanks very much for sharing. Congratulations on your new game!

As for a fan layout, I do not ever hear anyone say I am not buying that car because it has 4 wheels like my other car.

Comment

• If it's fun what is wrong with a fan layout. Make a game with shots that are impossible to make but are innovative and see how many games they sell. Pinball is designed to be fun and if fan layout achieves this, then they've satisfied the brief.

Comment

• All set up and playing well. Adjusted the left saucer kick-out easily so it goes around the "burn shot". Hitting the demigorgan easily. Had to "turn on" the IV light that were installed (thanks again AMD), so you might need to check that yourself. Tough playing game but very atmospheric.

I noticed Stern used the same speakers as Deadpool LE with the red acrylic surrounds but didn't light them this time. Interesting....
                          Attached Files

Comment

• I think deadpool was the only le where they lit the speakers. I had to buy a speakerlightkit... well worth it though and better than the stock lighting that was on deadpool.

Comment

• I just installed this on my LE - versions are available for Pro/premium as well. 100% recommend it!

Basically replaces the SD card for more music from the show and callouts from all the characters. Integrates seamlessly, and being on the SD card, will stay there with code updates.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/to...land-sound-mod

Comment

• Originally posted by specialharmony View Post
                                Got my le picked up from amd on friday.

Congrats on your LE. great to hear your loving it. Now... how's the projector? I only ever play my games at night with some booze so I'm not too concerned if I get a premium or LE.

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                                Working...
                                X