Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Spooky Pinball - Rick and Morty.

Collapse

A place to talk about up coming machines.

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Paid for mine on the 21st. Did it on my phone with Apple Pay. Was relieved of $US6775 in the blink of an eye and couldn't be happier ! Can't wait till they ship .
    Last edited by OurManinOz; 30 July 2020, 11:30 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by razorsedge View Post
      July >70c
      My post from 18th March.

Chart from today...

Click image for larger version  Name:	4OtmNioN.png Views:	0 Size:	42.0 KB ID:	2152419

Would have been even higher too, if not for the Covid suppression failures in some eastern states...

I digress ...

Comment

From Eric:

New public Update today - you can grab it here (for now) Link (I’ll edit once the spooky site is updated)
        Build: 2020.07.31
        - Added: Adventure: Blood Dome
        - Added: Replay animation
        - Added: Dimension: Ye-Zu5: 1000x RICK TARGET SCORING!
        - Added: 2 New Positive Scoring Dimensions: Hv3-LT / Hv3-RT (3x scoring on Left/Right)
        - Added: 2 new Negative Scoring Dimensions: W3k-LT / W3k-RT (1/2 scoring on Left/Right)
        - Added: A few new lines for tilt, reset, & attract flipper press from Bird Person!
        - Added: A few new end game quotes
        - Added: Callout for made shots in Get Schwifty
        - Added: Gromflomite Battle start/end quotes from Rick
        - Fixed: Crash bug in Meeseeks Mania if tilted
        - Fixed: knocker not firing on match (Doh!)
        - Fixed: dead sling not actually being dead in that dimension
        - Fixed: Drops in ball search would register as hits
        - Fixed: FACTS first page could crash under very specific circumstances.
        - Fixed: Total Rickall active shots weren't resetting if used more than 1 time in the same game.
        - Fixed: Purge wasn't resetting drop target colors if ended and a drop was purple.
        - Fixed: Dimension "Easy Starts" would allow one higher than the setting.
        - Fixed: If game was tilted between lock 'trap' and lock detection, things would go badly.
        - Fixed: Updating the meeseeks info in the score display would crash in
        certain circumstances
        - Fixed: Certain conditions could cause the jerry hurry up to try to start
        after the mania mode had already ended/unloaded, which would crash.
        - Fixed: Randomization logic for kill video clips in purge was broken
        - Fixed: If a ball entered the lock as the decay timer ended, but didn't confirm
        the lock until AFTER the timer had ended while waiting for settle time,
        things would get confused.
        - Fixed: Ball locks weren't actually adding up in the audits.
        - Fixed: Entering menu during a sound effects altering dimension would stick
        those sounds on for the start of the next game.
        - Fixed: If you ended the game AND had pickle rick ready to start AND lifted
        the playfield before the match ended - the portal ball would trigger
        pickle rick to start.
        - Fixed: Errors with indication on Add-a-ball not updating properly on subsequent multiballs
        after it has been collected once.
        - Changed: Changes to indication via LEDs for Add-a-ball to try to make it clearer
        - Changed: Callout for mania started when stacked with something else punched up.
        - Changed: meeseeks blue light wave on the playfield at mania start
        - Changed: Additional shutdown/cleanup code added to all modes for mid game restart.
        - Changed: Logic for detecting inner loop shots tweaked a bit to try to improve detection.
        - Changed: Grenade kill video removed from normal kills group to avoid confusion in purge.
        - Changed: Added more secondary checking of ball activity when one ball is in the ship.
        - Changed: Left in-lane will not disable diverter on right orbit if the portal is open
        and the "easy change" is no longer available.
        - Changed: If the last opto activated out of house & garage is the house, the subway will
        not change dimensions if the portal is open and "easy change" is no longer available.
        - Changed: more checking added for extra balls in the portal during multiball.
        - Changed: More checking for extra balls ending up in shooter lane during
        multiball.
        - Changed: Tweaked handling of re-attempts to clear the shooter lane.
        - Changed: Priority lowered on the death save video so it doesn't interrupt
        other more important things, since it's just for fun.

Comment

Twitch

15:40 Blood Dome

Love it.... limited to 25 flips on the left flipper

Added*
          41:30 has a few minutes of gold Lol ... that emotion you get after a dozen missed shots at your start multiball, then it rebounds in there by accident
          ... finishing up a short multiball with Rick calling out "..., you look like Jerry tryin' to screw in a light bulb out there!"

48:50 some new stuff, Get Schwifty adventure... with Meeseeks multiball stacked ... in the Fart dimension where every target hit plays various fart noises Lol .... Replay displays the screaming sun

The sheer volume of licenced content and custom content in this thing is mindboggling!
          Last edited by razorsedge; 2 August 2020, 02:59 PM.

Comment

Comment

Hi all,
              thanks for the help.
              I ended up getting a debit card with transferwise and just paid tonight. exchange rate at 0.7195. Heck of a lot better than CBA wanting 0.68 with fees and charges on top.
              I ordered a standard edition thinking it would give me an extra year to come up with the cash. oh well, I guess that's what mortgages are for. Now I'm just looking forward to the machine.....

Comment

Would any AFM owners care to chime in?

I have a lead on a R&M in the US, but it would rely on selling my AFMLE to cover it. I realise no one has played it, but on what you've seen from streams etc, would you sacrifice a classic for R&M?
                Pins in: Funhouse ~ Whirlwind ~ Monster Bash LE ~ Quicksilver ~ JPLE ~ Attack From Mars LE
                Pins out: Star Trek The Next Gen ~ White Water ~ Big Hurt ~ Johnny Mnemonic ~ The Shadow ~ Taxi

Comment

Originally posted by flynnyfalcon View Post

I have a lead on a R&M in the US, but it would rely on selling my AFMLE to cover it. I realise no one has played it, but on what you've seen from streams etc, would you sacrifice a classic for R&M?
                  There is no way I would swap this RaM for any 90's B/W.

BBB? ... Alien? ... maybe.

Comment

Originally posted by flynnyfalcon View Post

Tough call. Maybe Depends if you’re a huge R&M fan since so much of R&M’s charm appears to be theme integration.

On the other hand shouldn’t be too hard to pick up an aFmr down the track if you miss it. Finding another R&M in Oz might be a bit harder.

Comment

Will be another Tron LE given the demand and sale prices in the US and the few that make their way to Aus

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                      Working...
                      X