X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any of these left?

Comment

• Wow!

Makes Stranger Things look pretty lame...

Comment

• The callouts are so good!

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	1b401c7e2afd0d6285369d8764b372232bff24d1.png.jpg
Views:	178
Size:	103.8 KB
ID:	2111462

Comment

• I cannot stand deadflip. I would have been happier if it was Bowen, Scott and Charlie showing it off again.

Comment

• Originally posted by micky View Post
              I cannot stand deadflip. I would have been happier if it was Bowen, Scott and Charlie showing it off again.
              It Seems like the whole crew might be there ....

... and "Where???" is proposed like some kind of mystery or surprise... hmmmm

Comment

• Cancelled.

Comment

• Originally posted by Koops View Post
                  Cancelled.
                  Understandable I guess, since the location was released to public days before... and probably 2000 plus people might have shown up ..... ?

There will be something with Bowen very soon I'm sure

Comment

• Confirmed as being on. I guess the archive will be available tomorrow

Starts Noon Saturday, over there ...

Comment

• Was good to see the stream. Now I'd feel comfortable buying one. But moot point given everyone jumped in immediately and they're all long gone. I see not even Wayne got to order any on behalf of customers before they were all bought up.

Comment

• Hi All,

What's the process with shipping with these? I see that KT mentioned on Pinside they're hoping for a April/May build and ship for the Aus games, so it's getting close.

Do we contact the Spooky Australia guys and organise with them?

Thanks

Comment

• Link to stream ....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hjLthuixfzU

Comment

• Originally posted by nettek View Post
                            Hi All,

What's the process with shipping with these? I see that KT mentioned on Pinside they're hoping for a April/May build and ship for the Aus games, so it's getting close.

Do we contact the Spooky Australia guys and organise with them?

Thanks
                            Deal through spooky direct, via email. Slevin Brothers will be importing the game you have ordered, you should have already been contacted if you have an order in?

If you haven't ordered a game, well ... good luck on your search...

Comment

• Originally posted by razorsedge View Post

Deal through spooky direct, via email. Slevin Brothers will be importing the game you have ordered, you should have already been contacted if you have an order in?
                              Thanks - I do have an order for one, but this is my first Spooky game, so I'm unsure of the process. Is Slevin Brothers the Spooky Australia people? Has anyone else with an order been contacted by them?

Comment

• Originally posted by nettek View Post

Thanks - I do have an order for one, but this is my first Spooky game, so I'm unsure of the process. Is Slevin Brothers the Spooky Australia people? Has anyone else with an order been contacted by them?
                                Have you e-mailed KT ? ... or recieved e-mail from spooky? . You should have.

Communicate. Spooky will put you in touch with Chris. Slev Bros seem to be more of the importer than "distributor".

KT and the crew have always been great to me in terms of communication re. important matters and answering questions. I got my TNA in middle of last year along in a container of ACNC. The fees per buyer for the group container KT organised were US$375 (Benton WI to Newcastle Aust.), which was amazing! . This and the machine costs are paid direct to Spooky.

Once games land in Newcastle, Chris organises the container through port and customs. The payment for GST, port costs/customs,misc,paperwork came to <AU1k for my TNA.

As an existing Spooky customer, I emailed KT as soon as the anouncment was made, prior to sales release. I basically explained ..."You son of a bitch, I'm in!!" , 100%. The reply told me that I was now on spooky's preorder list/allotment and that I did not need to use the online store, but that I would be sent an invoice in due time.

If you have specific questions and want the best clarification for anything about your RaM, get to and e-mail KT at Spooky Pinball... details on their website.

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                                Working...
                                X