Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Spooky Pinball - Rick and Morty.

namastepat

Holy shitballs! If they do this right, it will be amazing. I haven't been a huge fan of Spooky's games, but Rick and Morty is a brilliant theme. Justin Roiland is doing the voice work, it will be phenomenal.

Fun theme, hope they make the most it

Sent from my iPad using Aussie Arcade

I don't know what a Rick and Monty is.

It's Rick and Morty....

Stop looking for Monty he doesn't exist...

Apparently you are probably looking at the under 25's on this title? Do they know what a pinball is.....How could they? Living in a bedroom 24/7?

I don't know the show either but It might be a cracker with the call outs...

Trailer says Christmas 2019. Is that... when they will be ready to be shipped?

Love Rick and Morty. Voice callouts from the actors in the show. Thats big. Cant think of a Stern release recently that uses the main actors from a show for callouts.

Rules from Bowen Kerins, designed by Scott Danesi... Could be onto a winner here. Im not a massive fan of the other Spooky Games though to be honest. AMH was ok for a first game. Really don't enjoy Rob Zombie at all. TNA is basic but a bit of fun. Haven't had much time on Alice Cooper.

This was on my list for "I hope it becomes a pinball", but timeframe to put deposit down and get money together could be a problem.

How much was Alice Cooper landed in Australia?

Can't wait to see more of this game! I have loved the show from the first episode.

This was on my list for "I hope it becomes a pinball", but timeframe to put deposit down and get money together could be a problem.

How much was Alice Cooper landed in Australia?

Can't wait to see more of this game! I have loved the show from the first episode.

Alice was originally under 11,500 landed and transported....I think that has changed to 13,700 due to the dollar and new agent / importer...or you could believe the dick in ipswich with a 20k NIB...What a joker...

Alice was originally under 11,500 landed and transported....I think that has changed to 13,700 due to the dollar and new agent / importer...or you could believe the dick in ipswich with a 20k NIB...What a joker...

Good lord....$13,700 will price me out of Rick and Morty then.....

• Administrators
Big fan here.

Also @Furbs , @sleazius

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rick and Morty is a hilarious show.

Multi-ball has to be Morty stuffing mega-seeds up his arse to smuggle them through alien customs!

If you don't know please don't ask, you will never understand.

Rick and Morty is a hilarious show.

Multi-ball has to be Morty stuffing mega-seeds up his arse to smuggle them through alien customs!

If you don't know please don't ask, you will never understand.

I just really hope they include Get Schwifty in the soundtrack :)