Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stern Elvira 3 Confirmed

Collapse

A place to talk about up coming machines.

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by john17a View Post
    Is that all up Con heard speculation it was over 20

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    That's all up plus whatever shipping fees, 3 are coming into AUD. Pretty sure they are sold out.

I'll add this, yes you can buy whatever game one wants, you do not get anything fancy on the Signature Edition from the LE Edition.

It's waaaaaay to much IMHO.

- Con

Comment

I am surprised there seems to be no special callouts or video for the Signiture edition.

Would have thought that would be a given considering they can use the actual artist.

It's a pinball, i'm keen to play it.

Comment

Can't see many HUO LE's coming up for sale mid next year if people aren't buying them NIB.
        AMD seems to have not sold out the LE's straight away this time.
        Super keen to Play just can't justify to Buy.
        Won't see many, if any, on location in SA.

Comment

Originally posted by peely View Post
          [emoji848] . If you can afford it and want it who gives a shit, good luck I say. To someone earning 600k and likes the theme compared to someone on the average wage, it’s not a big spend.
          Sales of pinball machines is driven by demand and supply. If there wasn’t demand, those 3 pins wouldn’t be snapped up.
          Simple

Don’t hate on the bloke spending his hard earned
          Sent from my iPhone using Aussie Arcade
          Don't get confused with can't afford and can't justify. Plenty of people here can afford it, but we know when pricing is about taking advantage of customers with inflated prices and the psychological aspect it has on buyers who fear on missing out on something. Also the idea that if you are paying more means your getting a much better product is far from the truth in this case.
          Last edited by hotty; 21 September 2019, 04:54 PM.

Comment

I think a few of us will get Stiff over this next week.

I'm still really bummed about price and possible PF issues.
            Maybe if I have enough rum I wont give a shit

Click image for larger version

Name:	Elv reveal.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	106.2 KB
ID:	1852810
            Pinball, Its an Addiction

Comment

Originally posted by Ando77 View Post
              I think a few of us will get Stiff over this next week.

I'm still really bummed about price and possible PF issues.
              Maybe if I have enough rum I wont give a shit

https://www.aussiearcade.com/attachm...hmentid=153825
              Drink up Ando
              Man cannot live with just one pinball.
              sigpic

Comment

Dear Lyman,
                Please restore my faith in pinball when we see this DeadFlip stream in a couple of days.
                Please help me look past these continued playfield issues by being amazed at your divine code.
                Please make me forget about this being a Mistress of the DARK pin and all I see is colour. Like nothing but Colour.... Seriously !
                And also, please never ever retire from your current profession. You are needed from here till the end of time.

Comment

Originally posted by Smithy View Post
                  Can't see many HUO LE's coming up for sale mid next year if people aren't buying them NIB.
                  AMD seems to have not sold out the LE's straight away this time.

Well I'm out on this Cash cow!
                  Not paying those prices for a 3HOH LE.

Looking forward to watching the live steam within the next 48hrs tho.

Comment

here is an awesome overview and stream tomorrow morning I believe

https://www.thisweekinpinball.com/ju...es-and-more-2/

it is just a shame the prices are so high and playfield issues.

Comment

• Watch that video.
                      It looks very good.
                      No I ain't buying, just saying take a look.

Comment

• https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=98QSWtnvGp0

Deadflip stream is up

Comment

• Thanks for the link, does this look like $15,500 worth of fun?

- Con

Comment

• Just watched the stream, thanks to Jack Danger on Dead Flip. It looks like a fun game, it brought a smile to my face quite a few times. Good shot layout, plenty of flow and some awesome lighting. I passed on my LE reservation due to the ridiculous price gouge, I mean price tag. But I would like to own this game one day. It will only get better as the code develops and more callouts are added.

Comment

• Originally posted by extendo View Post
                              Thanks for the link, does this look like $15,500 worth of fun?

- Con
                              Tempted because I love the theme, but yeah 15.5 is a lot of Denari. JJP pirates LE is same price... think about it, something doesn’t add up to me.

Always interested how Lyman does pf and shot x, haven’t worked out how it works on this game yet.

Comment

• I found it a little uninspiring or disappointing. Maybe what I imagined was over the top. Considered the game until Seeing the price and now after viewing the game play, I think I'm definitely out. Jurrasic Park may be goer if I like playing it.

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                                Working...
                                X