Stern Elvira 3 Confirmed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JohnBryce0712 View Post
    I skipped the last update so i will be getting a double Lyman helping tonight. Was wondering when the satanic rights of Dracula would be added. Interesting how he is roughing out how directors cut is going to go also. Still no market value, atomic ray gun? Or did i miss it in the notes?
    How you liking the game John ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Doug11 View Post

How you liking the game John ?
      Mate turning out to be an excellent game... so many multiballs and objectives... lot of depth and strategy and still not even close to 1.00 code. Fantastic stuff.

all that said if it was a shit game I’d still keep it just for the look of it.... the Le is a stunning looking game

Comment

• Just make sure you cover the young son's eyes when he plays John
        god dam they are a fine set of assets

Comment

• I am loving this game

Comment

• Originally posted by Noob-A-Tron View Post
            I am loving this game
            It’s a great player as is and Lyman still has quite a bit to add on the code. Glad your liking it. I just had a cracker of a game... I think there is a glitch with pool party mb as it kept running the entire game... pulled 250mil from the jets alone when the game was up. Maybe it’s meant to keep running. Fun stuff either way.

Comment

• Is that the part where it stops and says you are half way through the game. If so i think the same happened to me it just kept playing. Or i just have no idea what i am doing lol. JohnBryce0712

Comment

• Na mate that is house party mb after lighting 4 windows in the house which is half way point. So much going on i lose track too If you look on freak fryer when you start and progress gappa angry you qualify the multiballs e.g. pool party dance fever etc. I've lost count of how many modes and multiballs already in this game... bloody awesome. Pool party is a super jets mode.

Comment

• Oh ok still learning and a lot to learn. The code is crazy already. Thanks mate now i know what to do next time. I love me a mutlball.

Comment

• Brilliant game, 3rd time I've gotten to the Gappa mode at LVL 5 but bummed out at the final LVL 6 also it was the 1st time that I have seen the Christmas mode since the recent update. Still I am happy with this score and yes I am still walking around with my chest all puffed out because I am proud of myself haha

Click image for larger version

Name:	gotchasmithy.JPG
Views:	72
Size:	90.0 KB
ID:	2134593

- Con

Comment

• Originally posted by extendo View Post
                      Brilliant game, 3rd time I've gotten to the Gappa mode at LVL 5 but bummed out at the final LVL 6 also it was the 1st time that I have seen the Christmas mode since the recent update. Still I am happy with this score and yes I am still walking around with my chest all puffed out because I am proud of myself haha

Name:	gotchasmithy.JPG
Views:	72
Size:	90.0 KB
ID:	2134593

- Con
                      Nice score peckerhead. Certainly helps when you have those socks in the outlanes.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by Macca101010 View Post
                        Nice score peckerhead. Certainly helps when you have those socks in the outlanes.

You told me Dave pecker heads can only score like that with a stick switch Dave

Awesome score Con πŸ‘

Comment

• Originally posted by Noob-A-Tron View Post
                          Oh ok still learning and a lot to learn. The code is crazy already. Thanks mate now i know what to do next time. I love me a mutlball.
                          I see that you are loving the game as we all are, I have made some coin door stickers for a few mates and had Doug11 print them out for me such a pecker head he is 😁

Here an image file, let me know which ones you want and ill send you some.

PM an address or something mate.

Name:	All in one.jpg
Views:	62
Size:	281.2 KB
ID:	2134892
                          - Con

Comment

• Originally posted by extendo View Post

I see that you are loving the game as we all are, I have made some coin door stickers for a few mates and had Doug11 print them out for me such a pecker head he is 😁

Here an image file, let me know which ones you want and ill send you some.

PM an address or something mate.

Name:	All in one.jpg
Views:	62
Size:	281.2 KB
ID:	2134892
                            - Con
                            Installed one of these boobiexcellent coin door stickers. Definitely finishes it off....
                            Even if designed by a peckerhead.

Comment

• Found this on fb a guy selling I think. Personally I prefer the stern ones but yoy can decide

Attached Files

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                              Working...
                              X