Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Guns N Roses pinball coming....announces Slash

Collapse

A place to talk about up coming machines.

X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Replay
    replied
    Originally posted by john17a View Post
    as long as your OHMs and polarity are correct you shouldnt have any issues Rob
    good to know, 3.5mm line out on WOZ was great

Leave a comment:

• john17a
    replied
    as long as your OHMs and polarity are correct you shouldnt have any issues Rob

Leave a comment:

• Replay
    replied
    Originally posted by Shock_And_Awe View Post
    I hooked up a Bose sound bar and mounted it on top and then also an external sub. The sound bar addition is very underwhelming with very little noticeable improvement to sound. I think I wasted my money on this. The external sub however makes a huge improvement in my opinion and well worth while.
    Did you just tap the external sub off the cabinet sub? or use an isolator? Keen to do the same but I’d feel better if it was isolated, like with one of these...

https://pinnovators.myshopify.com/co...ti-system-blue

Machine has plenty of highs & mids, which I think are more noticeable as the back box speakers are mounted above the monitor and facing upwards.
    For a music pin it definitely needs more bass, upgraded cabinet sub helps a bit but the head box speakers seem to override the cabinet bass. I’ve played with sound “gain”settings a bit and it sounds a bit better & reduced the sound ramping during song modes.

Leave a comment:

• RGR
    replied
    Hmm I thought you could just qualify the booster MB's after every song regardless of the patches.

Leave a comment:

• JohnBryce0712
    replied
    Originally posted by RGR View Post
    So the booster MBs are all lit after every song?
    Yes, you still have to qualify them with x amount of hits but you can repeat them over and over. I think also even after they are maxed you can restart for jackpots but not totally sure on that one. I'll have to give it a go.

Also can cancel album mini wizard by holding the action button which allows you to immediately go for next song.

Leave a comment:

• RGR
    replied
    So the booster MBs are all lit after every song?

Leave a comment:

• JohnBryce0712
    replied
    What's unlimited boosters?
    If you collect horn hands, fire cracker, lights and amp you get like a super patch award. This allows you to replay booster mbs over and over between songs.

All the sponsor patch's collected light eb. There are many others.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• RGR
    replied
    What's unlimited boosters?
    Last edited by RGR; Yesterday, 07:19 AM.

Leave a comment:

• JohnBryce0712
    replied
    Good write up. I like your choices of patches. Maxing out the booster mbs is a must if you want a good song level when you start. I've found if the song level is below 90 or so then the song isn't worth a great deal.

I also make sure I get band frenzy happening when playing a song on a high song level. If i make it through the song I always go to encore as the previous song level carries over. After the song ends or I cash out I cancel out the mini wizard to go for more boosters. The mini wizards are fun but not worth much. If you get a gold record for the album associated with the mini wizard it is worth more when you play it.

I've been collecting horn hands, amp, fire cracker, and lights which gives unlimited boosters when all four are collected.

Leave a comment:

• Shock_And_Awe
    replied
    I hooked up a Bose sound bar and mounted it on top and then also an external sub. The sound bar addition is very underwhelming with very little noticeable improvement to sound. I think I wasted my money on this. The external sub however makes a huge improvement in my opinion and well worth while.

Leave a comment:

• RGR
    replied
    Strat so far:

DONT START SONG straight away. DONT CHOOSE SONG either. You get less points during the MB for choosing a song.
    Ramp out and get lights MB. Whilst doing that get your Poster-Tshirt patches (thru inner left inlane GNR) for flipper delay during song MBs and Bra-undies for double bonus for rest of game.
    When in Lights MB go for Pyro and crowd/amp if possible,. These booster MB's will increase the score level during a song.
    Once out of booster MBs start song and set patch to Frankies Drums (super jets) ... not sure that patches can be obtained during a song, but getting super jets before a song can help.
    If you are close to starting crowd/amp or any other booster MB prior to a song, then do so. When in a song, on the bottom left of the screen you song level (I think thats what its called) will show you the scoring level during that song. the higher the better. If you start a song straight away then you song level will be really low and its almost pointless doing so.
    When you are down to one ball during a song:
    If the song is almost complete or if the score is very bad and you have EB lit upon collect, then collect jackpot
    otherwise keep playing with more than 1 ball in play until you complete the song
    Not sure yet but I am thinking of the strat where you almost complete a song, drain down to one ball to be able to collect EB. I understand that encore is lit after, just waying up whether that is more important than EB.
    At this point I am timing out the fire cannon mini wizard mode during the lack of points due to risk. Imo I think this should be a MB and score more. Why go for it and get like 1-2 mill when you can get 30-60 mill in a song risk free.

Leave a comment:

• RGR
    replied
    Without going into too much detail, l'll I can say is dont start a song straight away! Start your booster MB's 1st.

Leave a comment:

• JohnBryce0712
    replied
    This game is min top 10 for me... Could make its way into my top 5. Lets hope JJP continue to make music pins. How mental would Van Halen be....
    Im around 100 games in. The game is outstanding... the code/strategy, assets, call outs, shots, art. Its all there. JJP have knocked out an absolute classic.

Leave a comment:

• Ronin74
    replied
    Another for Def Leppard....would be all in on that one.

Leave a comment:

• rusty_dagger
    replied
    Originally posted by Aceman View Post

Van Halen, Motley Crue or Def Leppard, with the Hysteria album artwork would look incredible.
    Def Leppard and it would be take all of my money.

Leave a comment:

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
Working...
X