Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Guns N Roses pinball coming....announces Slash

Collapse

A place to talk about up coming machines.

X
Collapse
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • there are over 500 GNR sold in Aust
    Australian Distributors for Planetary Pinball, Chicago Gaming, American Pinball.
    Your one Stop Shop For New Pinball & Arcade Games.

    Comment


    • My mate told me an LE sold for 21k on Fakebook.

      Comment


      • on very rough figures ,, if 450 LE,s were sold ,, that would be 7 containers at 66ea ,, it,ll be a hell of a achievement by Xmas

        Comment


        • Originally posted by radirgyman View Post
          My mate told me an LE sold for 21k on Fakebook.
          Would be interesting to see what one would go for currently, would command a fair premium in this market I reckon.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by john17a View Post
            on very rough figures ,, if 450 LE,s were sold ,, that would be 7 containers at 66ea ,, it,ll be a hell of a achievement by Xmas
            Someone is not telling the truth!

            Comment


            • Originally posted by pinballaddicted View Post

              Someone is not telling the truth!
              Someone not telling the truth when selling pinball machines ,, well I never !!!!

              Comment


              • Anybody tracking the latest container on the
                Seatrade Blue?
                all the apps and searches I’ve done say it’s still a long way off but I’m not sure that’s correct.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Boof Head View Post
                  Anybody tracking the latest container on the
                  Seatrade Blue?
                  all the apps and searches I’ve done say it’s still a long way off but I’m not sure that’s correct.
                  8 or 9 days since location last updated.


                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Replay View Post

                    8 or 9 days since location last updated.

                    bermuda triangle ?

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by sparkaruss View Post

                      bermuda triangle ?
                      entire ship goes missing?? nothing would surprise me with GnR

                      Comment


                      • Got an email today that my LE gona set sail soon!

                        Vessel: Maersk Inverness V. 130S. ETA: Melbourne, AU 3/9/2021

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by dmeca View Post
                          Got an email today that my LE gona set sail soon!

                          Vessel: Maersk Inverness V. 130S. ETA: Melbourne, AU 3/9/2021
                          Yep got the same email 👍🏻
                          sigpic

                          Comment


                          • Got my email today also… feels like a lifetime ago I put my order in!!
                            For those wondering like where in the que they are like I was the last few month I’m order number 114 & placed my order 9th oct.

                            Comment


                            • Looks like the container ship Seatrade Blue still has some way to go before reaching our shores. It's currently deep in the South Pacific, docked at Papeete.
                              Attached Files

                              Comment


                              • Interesting I’ve received all the other emails and invoices that were due July 15 but not the latest one sent today. Wonder if that means I’m not getting it on this shipment now
                                Collecting practically anything Mancave (Pinball, Arcade, Toy, Beer & Sport related)
                                Over 2000 Sports games on DVD - www.allsportdvd.com

                                Comment

                                Users Viewing Topic: 1 members and 1 (guests)
                                Working...
                                X