Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Guns N Roses pinball coming....announces Slash

Collapse

A place to talk about up coming machines.

X
Collapse
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Replay View Post

    66 I believe
    Thanks!

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Shock_And_Awe View Post

      How'd you go Rob? Had a chance to check it out yet?

      I have a ball lock switch locked on (I think #41) which I am unsure at this stage how to correct. Also intermittent issues with my shooter lane switch locking on.

      reseated every plug & Ethernet cable on all light boards and lights are working again.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Replay View Post
        I’ve lost all playfeild lights & hot rails. They scroll through when turned on, then nothing. Hopefully just a plug.
        I had a couple of badly tied wires (way too tight or crimped) that I loosened which sorted some small intermittent issues.


        Comment


        • After being told on purchase date I would recieve it early this year, according to the number I was given I'll be waiting a yr to get it

          Comment


          • Originally posted by dmeca View Post
            After being told on purchase date I would recieve it early this year, according to the number I was given I'll be waiting a yr to get it
            Same. Seems like a lot of people have been completely and deliberately misled.
            Livin' a lie.....

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Shock_And_Awe View Post

              How'd you go Rob? Had a chance to check it out yet?

              I have a ball lock switch locked on (I think #41) which I am unsure at this stage how to correct. Also intermittent issues with my shooter lane switch locking on.
              Try switch calibration
              otherwise check/reseat associated connectors
              Pinball, Its an Addiction

              Comment


              • Originally posted by db666 View Post

                Same. Seems like a lot of people have been completely and deliberately misled.
                Totally correct and if you where led to believe possibly B4 last xmas when you placed deposit it takes away some of the gloss and a word to the wise bringing these concerns up with them is rather a sore point and b4 im reminded we,re in a pandemic things change ,, you shouldnt be using claims that are out of your reach to make sales ,,,reality catches up real quick

                Comment


                • Jukebox is awesome, music with options of video & light show!

                  Comment


                  • This game is min top 10 for me... Could make its way into my top 5. Lets hope JJP continue to make music pins. How mental would Van Halen be....

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by RGR View Post
                      This game is min top 10 for me... Could make its way into my top 5. Lets hope JJP continue to make music pins. How mental would Van Halen be....
                      Im waiting for a moterhead pin
                      live between the flip and the tilt

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by RGR View Post
                        This game is min top 10 for me... Could make its way into my top 5. Lets hope JJP continue to make music pins. How mental would Van Halen be....
                        Van Halen, Motley Crue or Def Leppard, with the Hysteria album artwork would look incredible.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Aceman View Post

                          Van Halen, Motley Crue or Def Leppard, with the Hysteria album artwork would look incredible.
                          Def Leppard and it would be take all of my money.

                          Comment


                          • Another for Def Leppard....would be all in on that one.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by RGR View Post
                              This game is min top 10 for me... Could make its way into my top 5. Lets hope JJP continue to make music pins. How mental would Van Halen be....
                              Im around 100 games in. The game is outstanding... the code/strategy, assets, call outs, shots, art. Its all there. JJP have knocked out an absolute classic.

                              Comment


                              • Without going into too much detail, l'll I can say is dont start a song straight away! Start your booster MB's 1st.

                                Comment

                                Users Viewing Topic: 1 members and 1 (guests)
                                Working...
                                X