Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Guns N Roses pinball coming....announces Slash

Collapse

A place to talk about up coming machines.

X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Pinballer View Post

Can you please clarify the above statement?

Is the next container due in March a 20ft with just the SE and CE machines?

Or will it be a 40ft that also contains the next batch of LE machines?
    thats the plan 40ft with all 3
    Australian Distributors for Planetary Pinball, Chicago Gaming, American Pinball.
    Your one Stop Shop For New Pinball & Arcade Games.

Comment

• Originally posted by rusty_dagger View Post

Your statement that people know their position is totally incorrect. I have spoken to multiple people that have no idea what position they are. Also some didn’t get notification they were getting a game until days before it arrived.
      Obviously you must be speaking to different people than me.
      Every name is on the list of allocation, PM me your name and i can tell you your position in the que
      Australian Distributors for Planetary Pinball, Chicago Gaming, American Pinball.

Comment

• Yeah, I ordered and paid the deposit on the 10th of October but have no idea of where I’m at in a queue!?
        seems strange that some people know and others are in the dark. The last answer I got was “if you haven’t had a final invoice sent to you, you weren’t on this container”. Seems a shit way to organise things. Stern give you your final invoice 8 weeks out from arrival so at least you know where your at. Still happy to wait and sort of understand but think it could be handled a bit better than this. JJP seem to have always been like this.
        A semi idea of when, would be enough for me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nato01 View Post
          Yeah, I ordered and paid the deposit on the 10th of October but have no idea of where I’m at in a queue!?
          seems strange that some people know and others are in the dark. The last answer I got was “if you haven’t had a final invoice sent to you, you weren’t on this container”. Seems a shit way to organise things. Stern give you your final invoice 8 weeks out from arrival so at least you know where your at. Still happy to wait and sort of understand but think it could be handled a bit better than this. JJP seem to have always been like this.
          A semi idea of when, would be enough for me.
          Posting here without info wont get you any info either, all the ones that PM me I will look into it for you and reply

Comment

• Originally posted by Ballypinball View Post

Posting here without info wont get you any info either, all the ones that PM me I will look into it for you and reply
            After multiple emails trying to find out I got my answer. That is why is suggested to others to keep trying.

Comment

• I’ve lost all playfeild lights & hot rails. They scroll through when turned on, then nothing. Hopefully just a plug.

Comment

Every name is on the list of allocation, PM me your name and i can tell you your position in the que
                Just messaged everyone who PM me with their game number only one is under 70 the rest are over 100 and well into 200 mark

Comment

Just messaged everyone who PM me with their game number only one is under 70 the rest are over 100 and well into 200 mark
                  so if your 180 in the queue does that mean your not going to get till Sep - Oct ? by my calculation that's about the 4th container in...
                  it's a long wait

Comment

• Originally posted by Lou View Post

so if your 180 in the queue does that mean your not going to get till Sep - Oct ? by my calculation that's about the 4th container in...
                    it's a long wait
                    im of the belief small containers hold 33 games ,,, bearing in mind they can,t concentrate on AUD games as everyone wants theirs now ,, on the upside they could well be here when yous arrives

Comment

thats the plan 40ft with all 3
                      Thanks for the info.

How many games fit in a 40 foot container?

Comment

• Originally posted by pinballaddicted View Post

Thanks for the info.

How many games fit in a 40 foot container?
                        66 I believe

Comment

it's a long wait
                          If your at the bottom of the list I imagine the wait will be 12 months plus... ...if JJP keep at the rate they are going now...

Comment

• Originally posted by fatbeer View Post

If your at the bottom of the list I imagine the wait will be 12 months plus... ...if JJP keep at the rate they are going now...
                            i hear 375 are coming , thats 7 40ft containers at a average of 2 months per container or more
                            last man standing will wait 15 months for get it, how many of them will change hands before the last man get's his

Comment

i hear 375 are coming , thats 7 40ft containers at a average of 2 months per container or more
                              last man standing will wait 15 months for get it, how many of them will change hands before the last man get's his
                              I’m sure I could pickup a second hand machine once or twice before the last person got theirs
                              In: Houdini, Iron man, SWLE, TWDLE, Whitewater, WOZ and Xmen
                              Out: Avengers Hulk, BOP, BSD, Demo man, Elvis, Flintstones, Frank Thomas Big Hurt, Frankenstein, The Getaway:HS2, Gorgar, Grand Slam, Hobbit, Judge Dredd, Lord of the Rings, METPrem, Roadshow, RZ, Shadow, Spider-Man, STTNG, WCS, Wheel of Fortune, Wild life, WWELE

Comment

• Originally posted by Replay View Post
                                I’ve lost all playfeild lights & hot rails. They scroll through when turned on, then nothing. Hopefully just a plug.
                                How'd you go Rob? Had a chance to check it out yet?

I have a ball lock switch locked on (I think #41) which I am unsure at this stage how to correct. Also intermittent issues with my shooter lane switch locking on.
                                Man cannot live with just one pinball.
                                sigpic

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 1 members and 1 (guests)
                                Working...
                                X