Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Guns N Roses pinball coming....announces Slash

Collapse

A place to talk about up coming machines.

X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yes...I’ve had my LE ordered from the start with deposit down. Don’t have an invoice so seems like not on that first ship.
    It’d be good to know what number I am in order though so have some sort of expectation (understanding Covid delays makes dates hard).

Comment

• Our first machines on on their way...

Comment

• Originally posted by ncb74 View Post
        Yes...I’ve had my LE ordered from the start with deposit down. Don’t have an invoice so seems like not on that first ship.
        It’d be good to know what number I am in order though so have some sort of expectation (understanding Covid delays makes dates hard).
        Don't they give you a game number?
        I know that games aren't necessarily made in order but they all have a number?
        Usually they would make all Aussie bound machines in a batch or 2 or 3.
        No point making number 4 and waiting until the next aussie number comes up at say number 27?
        You wouldn't just sit it in the corner and wait for other machines to be made?

Comment

• Have to contact them to get your number. It’s the number in which the orders came in.

Comment

• Originally posted by Replay View Post
            Have to contact them to get your number. It’s the number in which the orders came in.
            So you don't get a machine number?
            Like if it was an LE don't you get told when you order that you have number 537 of say 700?
            I remember when at the Brisbane Masters (EKKA VERSION) that sunny coast pinball had #173 and I had #172 for ACNC
            others were a hundred either side but Aussie machines where built and shipped together regardless of the number.
            I would think a deposit invoice would mention some reference number? But what would I know?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ronin74 View Post
              Our first machines on on their way...
              Destination says Sydney

Comment

• Originally posted by Replay View Post

Destination says Sydney
                It’s offloading in Sydney then in Melbourne a couple of days later.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ronin74 View Post

It’s offloading in Sydney then in Melbourne a couple of days later.
                  Depends on the docks they’re running slow
                  In: Houdini, Iron man, SWLE, TWDLE, Whitewater, WOZ and Xmen
                  Out: Avengers Hulk, BOP, BSD, Demo man, Elvis, Flintstones, Frank Thomas Big Hurt, Frankenstein, The Getaway:HS2, Gorgar, Grand Slam, Hobbit, Judge Dredd, Lord of the Rings, METPrem, Roadshow, RZ, Shadow, Spider-Man, STTNG, WCS, Wheel of Fortune, Wild life, WWELE

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                  Working...
                  X