Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Guns N Roses pinball coming....announces Slash

Collapse

A place to talk about up coming machines.

X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ronin74 View Post
    First container due to land on Tuesday. I will follow up with Paul but has anyone heard different to this previous advice?
    if that’s the case the container due on the 20th would be the 2nd one....

Comment

• Originally posted by Replay View Post

if that’s the case the container due on the 20th would be the 2nd one....
      I’d say the one on the 20th that Wayne was referring to earlier is the first container. People would have started getting invoices if it was the second.

Comment

• I doubt Tuesday as mines on the same boat and not expecting till end of the month
        Attached Files
        Australian Distributors for Planetary Pinball, Chicago Gaming, American Pinball.
        Your one Stop Shop For New Pinball & Arcade Games.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ballypinball View Post
          I doubt Tuesday as mines on the same boat and not expecting till end of the month
          End of the month or early Feb?

Comment

• I have a deposit taken ive been told im # 66 in txt
            if anyone wants to take my deposit over PM me thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by john17a View Post
              I have a deposit taken ive been told im # 66 in txt
              if anyone wants to take my deposit over PM me thanks
              Be at least the 3rd container then

Comment

• Funny that Rob had the impression that i was going to have it b4 xmas i should have asked which year
                Its all in the fine print

Comment

• Looks like the first container of LE's is still in LA

(From Pinball Sales Facebook Page)

Hi everyone and Happy New Year...I have just come back to work to find out that the container for Australia has not left LA. I know it's disappointing BUT there is a major pandemic going on so we really need to be understanding of that.....I am told by the freight forwarder that it is scheduled to leave today and has an eta into Melbourne of 27/1/21 IF ALL GOES WELL.... Please note this is our first container, those that were allocated to that container were told of its arrival...if you haven't heard from us its because the next container is still not ready to be shipped. Our apologies, however, given the state of play at the moment it is understandable. We will update everyone personally in due course. Cheers Pinball Sales
                  The Pinball Network

Comment

• First update in 3 months...woo hoo!

Comment

• Originally posted by fridgejam View Post
                      Looks like the first container of LE's is still in LA

(From Pinball Sales Facebook Page)

Hi everyone and Happy New Year...I have just come back to work to find out that the container for Australia has not left LA. I know it's disappointing BUT there is a major pandemic going on so we really need to be understanding of that.....I am told by the freight forwarder that it is scheduled to leave today and has an eta into Melbourne of 27/1/21 IF ALL GOES WELL.... Please note this is our first container, those that were allocated to that container were told of its arrival...if you haven't heard from us its because the next container is still not ready to be shipped. Our apologies, however, given the state of play at the moment it is understandable. We will update everyone personally in due course. Cheers Pinball Sales
                      Ballypinball looking more like early Feb as someone said 2 pages ago

Comment

• Originally posted by pinball god View Post

Ballypinball looking more like early Feb as someone said 2 pages ago

😂 I must be a clairvoyant...or maybe I jinxed it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Replay View Post
                          First update in 3 months...woo hoo!
                          Is that a hint of Sarcasm

Comment

• you have the arrive time in your email 27th Jan, 14 day sail time from LA
                            Australian Distributors for Planetary Pinball, Chicago Gaming, American Pinball.
                            Your one Stop Shop For New Pinball & Arcade Games.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ballypinball View Post
                              you have the arrive time in your email 27th Jan, 14 day sail time from LA
                              Let us know on the 28th January then when you have your machine.🤷‍♂️

Comment

• The Pinball Show have stated that JJP have advised distributors that they are no longer taking orders for the SE version. Perhaps have more than enough LE orders to keep them busy and the SE not selling?

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                                Working...
                                X