Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Guns N Roses pinball coming....announces Slash

Collapse

A place to talk about up coming machines.

X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• well in the past they were unloaded same day and were collected the next day or shipped
    I remember BILL had a truck and collected 20 plus games and delivered them within days.

Not sure why Melbourne customers could not collect when they arrive not 12 days later in Feb.

Australian Distributors for Planetary Pinball, Chicago Gaming, American Pinball.
    Your one Stop Shop For New Pinball & Arcade Games.

Comment

• Originally posted by pinball god View Post

Save your breath you ain't gonna win. My money's on early Feb too
      Yeah, I think you are right. Obviously other people know something I don’t.

Comment

• Going to be a long wait for people down the list, mine should be in the second container which was supposed to be 2-3 weeks behind the first.

Comment

• Hopefully while the Oz ones were on the line they did enough to fill a few containers. JJP FB page says they have domestic LE and SE back on the line now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ronin74 View Post
            My invoice for full payment is by 5th Jan so can safely assume mine is in the first container.
            I have bought a NIB but not a JJP but I assume you pay before it leaves.
            I did
            I also believe that the container doesn't get loaded until it is full of Paid merchandise / machines.
            I may be wrong
            I don't want to let you down here.
            I assume it is not in the 1st container.
            You are not gonna see it before Xmas so this news shouldn't stuff your Xmas
            Maybe the 5th is the shipping date for container pick up at JJP
            Maybe Valentines Day or beyond.
            I assume

Comment

• We've yet to receive an invoice, so guessing it'll be second container. Not in any rush for it, just excited cos it'll be our first NIB

Comment

• Jan 5th was simply an estimate given with the invoice mailouts. There is no due date of payment on the invoice, balance just has to be coughed up before it is picked up.

Comment

• Originally posted by JohnBryce0712 View Post
                  Jan 5th was simply an estimate given with the invoice mailouts. There is no due date of payment on the invoice, balance just has to be coughed up before it is picked up.
                  All I can say is my invoice has a due date for payment listed as 5th Jan. Now I agree that payment simply has to be made before it leaves their warehouse, but there is still a due date none the less.

Comment

• Promo vid behind the scenes

Comment

• Can see why
                      this game is addictive.

Comment

Can see why
                        this game is addictive.

Don’t forget to have your long extension chord ordered with it ... for testing in the back of Bills truck so you can sell it without unloading.
                        Make that resale more efficient. 👌
                        The Artist Formally Known As #1

Comment

• Originally posted by Dedrok View Post

Don’t forget to have your long extension chord ordered with it ... for testing in the back of Bills truck so you can sell it without unloading.
                          Make that resale more efficient. 👌
                          LMAO!!! ...awesome I'm paying that ...C@#ts.

Comment

Can see why
                            this game is addictive.

Any update on delivery of GNRLE John ?

Comment

• Im guessing late Jan mate... hopefully.

Comment

• First container due to land on Tuesday. I will follow up with Paul but has anyone heard different to this previous advice?

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 1 members and 1 (guests)
                                Working...
                                X