Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Guns N Roses pinball coming....announces Slash

Collapse

A place to talk about up coming machines.

X
Collapse
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I see Ryza didn't miss out looking at the photo.

    Comment


    • Ha! Well noticed.

      Comment


      • Lest hope that’s a 40 footer they are loading!
        The Pinball Network

        Comment


        • Originally posted by fridgejam View Post
          Lest hope that’s a 40 footer they are loading!
          20’ - 33 machines

          Comment


          • If left on same boat as my container due Jan 20th huge delays getting games out of USA at present
            Australian Distributors for Planetary Pinball, Chicago Gaming, American Pinball.
            Your one Stop Shop For New Pinball & Arcade Games.

            Comment


            • Can’t wait to put this to good use
              Attached Files

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Replay View Post

                20’ - 33 machines
                Haven’t met anyone yet who ordered an LE that doesn’t think their game is not in that first container.
                The Pinball Network

                Comment


                • Originally posted by fridgejam View Post

                  Haven’t met anyone yet who ordered an LE that doesn’t think their game is not in that first container.
                  Pretty sure the the invoice for full payment let those people know if theirs is.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Boof Head View Post

                    Pretty sure the the invoice for full payment let those people know if theirs is.
                    Right. So only final invoices are sent when your game is about to ship?
                    The Pinball Network

                    Comment


                    • My invoice for full payment is by 5th Jan so can safely assume mine is in the first container.

                      Comment


                      • So the container from JJP Facebook is the first container? Now expected 20 January according to Ballypinball

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Replay View Post
                          So the container from JJP Facebook is the first container? Now expected 20 January according to Ballypinball
                          If that is indeed the case we won’t see the first of the machines until early February.

                          Comment


                          • why early Feb if Due Jan 20th
                            Australian Distributors for Planetary Pinball, Chicago Gaming, American Pinball.
                            Your one Stop Shop For New Pinball & Arcade Games.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Ballypinball View Post
                              why early Feb if Due Jan 20th
                              You expect a customer will receive their unit the next day? For starters that date is approximate and there are quite often delays during the high season. By the time it clears customs, the container is unpacked, sorted etc and then transport on top of that to the end customer...early Feb is not unrealistic.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Ronin74 View Post

                                You expect a customer will receive their unit the next day? For starters that date is approximate and there are quite often delays during the high season. By the time it clears customs, the container is unpacked, sorted etc and then transport on top of that to the end customer...early Feb is not unrealistic.
                                Save your breath you ain't gonna win. My money's on early Feb too

                                Comment

                                Users Viewing Topic: 1 members and 1 (guests)
                                Working...
                                X