Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Guns N Roses pinball coming....announces Slash

Collapse

A place to talk about up coming machines.

X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Replay View Post

Well this will be interesting, could end up being next Xmas!

Considering he was advising people to order now (announcement day) to get delivery in December. Now with playfield issues I’d be surprised if they even arrive in January, may well depend on whether it’s a bandaid fix (rubbers under posts) or fixed properly, like a new batch of playfields??
    Be good to have a proper distributor selling these and keeping buyers up to date.
    Rob, may I state the Bleeding Obvious......Next Xmas like every Xmas I have ever had is in December

Comment

• Originally posted by Ronin74 View Post
      What is the go with deposits if people want to cancel on the back of a drawn out delivery window?
      Not sure but if you were lucky to get a CE? I wouldn't cancel it.. (most people are furious beyond belief for missing out)

Comment

• Originally posted by Ronin74 View Post
        What is the go with deposits if people want to cancel on the back of a drawn out delivery window?
        ACCC are the laws that are applied in this country simple refund laws are applicable no matter what a distributer claims in their sale docs time frame quality issues simple

Comment

• If i was on the list for one of these bad boys I'd be opting a longer wait easily over a greater chance of having a turd of a playfield. Never any guarantees though these days.

Comment

• Any news on when the 1st container will arrive here in Australia? Will it be before the end of the year, or early next year?

Was hoping to get that information from the recent Melbourne Silverball Twitch stream as was to be discussed with Paul at some stage during the session. It doesn't appear as though that happened, although there are sections where the audio drops out entirely for minutes at a time.

Comment

• Fingers crossed for just before Christmas but if not just after that i heard.

Comment

• need to be on the water now for Xmas arrival

Comment

• Only rumors I've read are that the container was leaving early this month and wasn't as big as planned.

Comment

• Thanks for the replies.

It's piss poor communication from Pinball Sales Australia. Surely a brief email update to all those that have place an order isn't too much to ask? Nothing but crickets, rumors and guess work.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinballer View Post
                      Thanks for the replies.

It's piss poor communication from Pinball Sales Australia. Surely a brief email update to all those that have place an order isn't too much to ask? Nothing but crickets, rumors and guess work.
                      Have you emailed him asking such information?
                      In: Houdini, Iron man, SWLE, TWDLE, Whitewater, WOZ and Xmen
                      Out: Avengers Hulk, BOP, BSD, Demo man, Elvis, Flintstones, Frank Thomas Big Hurt, Frankenstein, The Getaway:HS2, Gorgar, Grand Slam, Hobbit, Judge Dredd, Lord of the Rings, METPrem, Roadshow, RZ, Shadow, Spider-Man, STTNG, WCS, Wheel of Fortune, Wild life, WWELE

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinballer View Post
                        Thanks for the replies.

This probably comes down to JJP being pretty useless. They haven't provided timelines or shipping estimates to anyone, except to say the people that spent the most money, the CE buyers, wont be getting theirs built until early next year.

Comment

• Originally posted by Audioenslaved View Post

Have you emailed him asking such information?
                          Doesn't anyone think?
                          If 60 machines are ordered for Australia. Don't care what the title, supplier or manufacturer is? (Hmmnn 60 x $12,500.00 = 3 quarters of a Frigging Million Bucks)
                          Wouldn't it be easy to send 1 group email, Facebook or however the Paying Customer ordered and paid good money for such machine.
                          Or as a busy distributor get 60 calls a week.
                          I get that you should ask directly from the Horses Mouth but be real. It's the distributors job, the one whom you feed that should communicate with the purchaser / prospective owner?

This is like expecting because you pay over 10k that you will automatically know when an update is due or has arrived? What a load of Crap. Once again with minimal effort everyone could be advised as what I would call Follow Up and thus ultimately repeat business.
                          This world had service once upon a time. And people gave a shit about trivial things rather than just turn a blind eye...
                          Those of you that know this to be true know exactly what I mean.....
                          Those of you that don't are probably to blame.....

And just to clarify.............They will be here when they Frigging arrive...
                          Until then just sit at home and wait...............
                          Has anyone seen Bill.....

Comment

• Originally posted by DAG View Post

Doesn't anyone think?
                            If 60 machines are ordered for Australia. Don't care what the title, supplier or manufacturer is? (Hmmnn 60 x $12,500.00 = 3 quarters of a Frigging Million Bucks)
                            Wouldn't it be easy to send 1 group email, Facebook or however the Paying Customer ordered and paid good money for such machine.
                            I get that you should ask directly from the Horses Mouth but be real. It's the distributors job, the one whom you feed that should communicate with the purchaser / prospective owner?

This is like expecting because you pay over 10k that you will automatically know when an update is due or has arrived? What a load of Crap. Once again with minimal effort everyone could be advised as what I would call Follow Up and thus ultimately repeat business.
                            This world had service once upon a time. And people gave a shit about trivial things rather than just turn a blind eye...

ryan gosling clap GIF

Comment

• Well said.

Yes, I've called and left a message along with sending an email. One several weeks ago, the other last week. Both went unanswered. If it was a product I could buy elsewhere here in Australia I would. Perhaps this is one part of the problem. I don't want to be wined and dined, or my hand held. Just some current relevant information, surely that's not too much to ask?

Even if it's we don't know our allocation as yet, or when our container will ship, but as soom as we receive further information we will provide all our customers an update.

To say nothing at all and not return calls & emails is either extremely arrogant, stupid or extremely time poor at best.

Hopefully I'm over reacting and further information will be forthcoming.

Comment

• Originally posted by DAG View Post

Doesn't anyone think?

Why send out an email to 60+ people every week saying hey I haven’t gotten any news yet? I know that’d shit me off getting an email my eyes light up only to read that there’s no update as to when anything might happen. There’s not update when my game will be on the line or boxed into a container. I’m sorry that’s just a bit over the top.

to not get a reply to an email or a phone call yeah that’s bad customer service. There’s not enough information and there’s too much information. And being told every step of the way is too much information for me. Maybe tell me the games on the water but other than that tell me when the game gets here.

I know I signed up to the stern email thing and there were two updates to deadpool and no notification. It might’ve gone to junk but it would’ve been nice if I could select hey I have turtles, deadpool and whatever send me an email when a code update comes out or hey if you release a mod or something.

everyone is driven down to bottom dollar and that’s why there’s lack of customer service! People don’t care and then get on their bandwagon that oh my new Xbox is broken and I can’t get another one right now because they’re sold out I bought a brick. Piss off you bought something that has a fault wait and get a new one I don’t car how much it costs you’ll get a new one sorry that we’re sold out
                                In: Houdini, Iron man, SWLE, TWDLE, Whitewater, WOZ and Xmen
                                Out: Avengers Hulk, BOP, BSD, Demo man, Elvis, Flintstones, Frank Thomas Big Hurt, Frankenstein, The Getaway:HS2, Gorgar, Grand Slam, Hobbit, Judge Dredd, Lord of the Rings, METPrem, Roadshow, RZ, Shadow, Spider-Man, STTNG, WCS, Wheel of Fortune, Wild life, WWELE

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                                Working...
                                X