Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Guns N Roses pinball coming....announces Slash

Collapse

A place to talk about up coming machines.

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That is what confused me. The timeline doesn't seem to be correct for JJP but Jack and Slash are supposedly friends to some degree......so makes sence..
    Originally posted by Replay View Post
    Wizard of Oz - Willy Wonka - Guns n Roses? If JJP are doing it, it will be on the wish list for 2022!
    sent from somewhere in the colony [emoji220]
    Pinball...I can't get enough !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony View Post
      That is what confused me. The timeline doesn't seem to be correct for JJP but Jack and Slash are supposedly friends to some degree......so makes sence..

sent from somewhere in the colony [emoji220]
      Well, Jack seemed to be "lying" saying that WONKA wasn't on the line when it obviously was, or had been, on the line. By the time this is announced WONKAs could be pretty close to done?. Maybe he wasn't lying and there was in fact a run of 30 GNR Protos being produced alongside WoZ YBR.... ?

Seems to me it's feasible for JJP to release and produce a new game by December. Who knows what they have been doing behind the scenes.

Stern has a plethora of "confirmed" rumored titles they are meant to be producing this year, they certainly can't make them all.

Comment

Mr Pinball has a list started for pre orders, so will be JJP
        In: FH, Munsters LE, ACDC, IJ, LW3, TZ

Comment

Originally posted by DAG View Post
          Yet another music pin...
          yeah but one with great sound quality

- - - Updated - - -

cant be start/stop either... good music needs good flow/on the fly play

Comment

I did hear about 12 months ago that JJP would be doing a remake of GNR soon after Wonka. So far its all falling in to place. Sure it wont be Stern
            Also reading some of these posts sure im not on the Stern haters thread ha ha

Comment

With JJP's track record of rulesets that require a degree in rocket science to understand reaching the final wizard mode on this game should take as long as it took Axl to finish recording Chinese Democracy. Mini wizard modes will just take a similar time as waiting for Axl to start a concert (random from 4 hours to infinity)

On a serious note as much as I've ended up hating JJP games in the past I hope this changes my mind.

Not that I'll get to play it much living in "Pinball Hell" aka South Australia

Comment

Wizard of Oz - Willy Wonka - Guns n Roses? If JJP are doing it, it will be on the wish list for 2022!
                And Toy Story all due out this Year!!
                Australian Distributors for Planetary Pinball, Chicago Gaming, American Pinball.
                Your one Stop Shop For New Pinball & Arcade Games.

Comment

To infinity and beyond

Comment

Originally posted by RMacauley View Post
                    With JJP's track record of rulesets that require a degree in rocket science to understand reaching the final wizard mode on this game should take as long as it took Axl to finish recording Chinese Democracy. Mini wizard modes will just take a similar time as waiting for Axl to start a concert (random from 4 hours to infinity)

On a serious note as much as I've ended up hating JJP games in the past I hope this changes my mind.

Not that I'll get to play it much living in "Pinball Hell" aka South Australia
                    u aint played potc or wonka then....

Comment

maybe they should change the rules to something simple might suit some buyers
                      Australian Distributors for Planetary Pinball, Chicago Gaming, American Pinball.

Comment

Originally posted by RGR View Post
                        u aint played potc or wonka then....
                        Played two games of an early version of POTC at ACS when it was held in Adelaide. Wasn't a fan at the time and haven't seen it since. I actually enjoyed playing Alien more at the time even if it did remind me of ID4. Never seen or played Wonka and probably won't see one over here any time in the foreseeable future

Comment

well more than 25 Wonka are sold to SA so far

also one heading to a pool Hall as well over there, so should start showing up soon

Comment

Originally posted by Ballypinball View Post
                            well more than 25 Wonka are sold to SA so far

also one heading to a pool Hall as well over there, so should start showing up soon
                            Most of (if not all of) the 25 will probably end up in private collections so unless you're one of the owner's trusted friends you don't see them. It's not just a JJP thing. New Stern's don't get sited here either. I know of a Game of Thrones locally otherwise the most recent Sterns I've played on site are Kiss and Walking Dead both STILL running original code. To play Iron Maiden and Deadpool on site requires a 2 and a half hour drive to Port Pirie and Black Knight would mean driving 4 hours to Nhill. I don't call SA pinball hell for nothing.

Hopefully someone posts the location of the pool hall in the sited pins thread if Wonka gets sited. I would like to play it.

Comment

Think netherworld is getting one. Not sure when its going to be there.

Comment

For every dud they have, they're one closer to a great title lol

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                                Working...
                                X