Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Deeproot - Retro Atomic Zombie Adventureland 2019

Collapse

A place to talk about up coming machines.

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Deeproot - Retro Atomic Zombie Adventureland 2019

Live on Twitch, when I can at random times | twitch.tv/ajfclark | You can vote for what machine I play, click here, follow my channel and type '!vote' in chat for details | Movember: mobro.co/ajfclark

Great clip. Need to see the machine though...

Comment

Looks pretty cool and I'm liking the theme. Hope they have some more info soon.

Comment

would rather see some pinball action

Comment

Toot Tooot.", All aboarrrrd.
          Last edited by hotty; 23 April 2019, 05:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by hotty View Post
            Toot Tooot.", All abaorrrrd.
            I want one, where do I send my money c\- Hotty pinball.

Who cares what it will look like just the acronym has got me sold RAZA

Comment

Comment

Hmmm, not sure, looks like they are trying to be too many games, is it aliens, is it zombies, is it dragon ball? Lol! (Alien looks like Piccolo from DBZ!) ...

Also, these guys said at the last Chicago Conference that they will have like 5 machines available for purchase by March 2019 and will be releasing more machines than all the rest of the Pinball companies together in the one year.... end of April and only a video clip...

Comment

Originally posted by RPZ View Post
                  Hmmm, not sure, looks like they are trying to be too many games, is it aliens, is it zombies, is it dragon ball? Lol! (Alien looks like Piccolo from DBZ!) ...

Also, these guys said at the last Chicago Conference that they will have like 5 machines available for purchase by March 2019 and will be releasing more machines than all the rest of the Pinball companies together in the one year.... end of April and only a video clip...

Comment

Originally posted by 1.21 Gigawatts View Post
                    I like the art style. It reminds me of Abe’s Odyssey a bit.
                    I'm glad I'm not the only who was thinking this!

Comment

Hoping a video of the game comes out in less than 2 weeks...

Comment

Originally posted by 1.21 Gigawatts View Post
                        What’s wrong with 16:9 video? That’s like 4:1.
                        Maybe the colour LCD screen on DR's cabinets are going to be narrow and wide like a DMD? This video could've been sized to fit on something like that (for its attract mode maybe).

Comment

Judging by the video content and quality, this could be a great pin.

Keen to see the playfield layout, ruleset and price before making final judgement

Comment

Interested to see how much the layout concept changes from the original RAZA ideas....

Comment

Sounds like a great theme … looking forward to seeing a machine. Is there an Australian distributor ?
                              sigpic

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                              Working...
                              X