No announcement yet.

JJP Willy Wonka

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hmm time for a trip up to Newcastle to play some wonka and Pirates!
    In: Houdini, Iron man, SWLE, TWDLE, Whitewater, WOZ and Xmen
    Out: Avengers Hulk, BOP, BSD, Demo man, Elvis, Flintstones, Frank Thomas Big Hurt, Frankenstein, The Getaway:HS2, Gorgar, Grand Slam, Hobbit, Judge Dredd, Lord of the Rings, METPrem, Roadshow, RZ, Shadow, Spider-Man, STTNG, WCS, Wheel of Fortune, Wild life, WWELE

Comment

• Willy Wonka is now on location at City Heroes in Sydney ready for you to play right now!

City Heroes is located underneath Event Cinemas on George Street and is open until 2am every day.

The Pinball Network
      https://www.facebook.com/pinballnetwork

Comment

• Originally posted by fridgejam View Post
        Willy Wonka is now on location at City Heroes in Sydney ready for you to play right now!

City Heroes is located underneath Event Cinemas on George Street and is open until 2am every day.

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...c4cd52e103.jpg
        Guess I don’t have go to Newcastle anymore!
        In: Houdini, Iron man, SWLE, TWDLE, Whitewater, WOZ and Xmen
        Out: Avengers Hulk, BOP, BSD, Demo man, Elvis, Flintstones, Frank Thomas Big Hurt, Frankenstein, The Getaway:HS2, Gorgar, Grand Slam, Hobbit, Judge Dredd, Lord of the Rings, METPrem, Roadshow, RZ, Shadow, Spider-Man, STTNG, WCS, Wheel of Fortune, Wild life, WWELE

Comment

• Does anybody have a link to a good tutorial video on this? I have played it a few times recently but really don't understand what to do. I've seen my score jump up massively seemingly for no reason? Fun game though.

Comment

• Originally posted by nich2pat View Post
            Does anybody have a link to a good tutorial video on this? I have played it a few times recently but really don't understand what to do. I've seen my score jump up massively seemingly for no reason? Fun game though.
            http://tiltforums.com/t/willy-wonka-...early-wip/5406

Comment

• That just looks like a lot of reading to me Ryza

Comment

• Lucky you're not trying to learn the Hobbit then...
                In; Deadpool, The Hobbit, Whirlwind, Genie, Lost World, Hurricane, Pinball Magic, Royal Flush,
                Tommy, Spy Hunter, Orbit 1, Sorcerer, Tales from The Crypt, Houdini, Flash, Street Fighter 2.
                Looking for;
                Space Invaders, Ripleys Believe It or Not.

Comment

• Originally posted by punkin View Post
                  Lucky you're not trying to learn the Hobbit then...
                  Yeah I think it is just all Jersey Jack games. I played Jurassic Park at Pinfest and it seemed a lot easier to understand what I needed to do. I'm not even sure what the shots are called on Willy Wonka. One says shoot the tv but there seems to be a couple of shots up towards where the tv is?

I guess they would be better games for home use. Get more time to spend figuring things out.

Comment

Does anybody have a link to a good tutorial video on this? I have played it a few times recently but really don't understand what to do. I've seen my score jump up massively seemingly for no reason? Fun game though.
                    I've seen your score jump up massively on pretty much very game you've played! seemingly for no reason as well!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by cardini View Post
                      I've seen your score jump up massively on pretty much very game you've played! seemingly for no reason as well!!!
                      Those are for games I know what to do on. Like Walking Dead. Dont understand the nuances on JJ games.

Comment

• I have to say i loved JP at pinfest as well. No interest in the theme and hate the toys stuck all over it everywhere that obscure your vision and do nothing, but the shots were great and it seemed like i knew what to do. I only played two games and i think the attitude adjuster before i started added nothing to my skill level.
                        I did enjoy it though and thought i wouldn't.
                        In; Deadpool, The Hobbit, Whirlwind, Genie, Lost World, Hurricane, Pinball Magic, Royal Flush,
                        Tommy, Spy Hunter, Orbit 1, Sorcerer, Tales from The Crypt, Houdini, Flash, Street Fighter 2.
                        Looking for;
                        Space Invaders, Ripleys Believe It or Not.

Comment

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QOgvwBiPDfw

Bit of "entertainment" if you can call it that. Can be a brutal game.

Comment

That just looks like a lot of reading to me Ryza
                            Try this then:

https://www.thisweekinpinball.com/wi...s-images-more/

Rules start ~40% of the way down the page. There's still a lot to read but it's laid out better and the pictures make it clearer.

I like the original layout and the look of the game, and from my very limited understanding the ruleset seems like a good one. On the downside, the rules are extremely poorly explained and removing the Wonkavator lock from the base model is a ridiculous decision. What happened to JJP trying to establish themselves as the premium brand?
                            Facebook: The official home of vacuous narcissism since 2004.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pie Chucker View Post
                              Try this then:

https://www.thisweekinpinball.com/wi...s-images-more/

Rules start ~40% of the way down the page. There's still a lot to read but it's laid out better and the pictures make it clearer.

I like the original layout and the look of the game, and from my very limited understanding the ruleset seems like a good one. On the downside, the rules are extremely poorly explained and removing the Wonkavator lock from the base model is a ridiculous decision. What happened to JJP trying to establish themselves as the premium brand?
                              So they can reduce the price by $3,000 and operators will buy them, which has worked as all our Standard Editions went to Operators
                              Australian Distributors for Planetary Pinball, Chicago Gaming, American Pinball.
                              Your one Stop Shop For New Pinball & Arcade Games.

Comment

• Why not retain the physical lock and reduce the price by $2800 so operators will buy the Standard?
                                Facebook: The official home of vacuous narcissism since 2004.

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                                Working...
                                X