JJP Willy Wonka

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by furballx View Post
    What's that noise I can here....hang on, I know what it is......it's crickets........

Ha ha. This version.

Comment

• Wow tough crowd, one day is the best thing since sliced bread and now I dunno, poor pricing, poor support, poor product. No wonder I'm always confused in my old age. Lol

Comment

• Aussie Arcade

Comment

• Comment

• Best to close the thread and re-open it, once our shipments arrive.

Comment

• Originally posted by radirgyman View Post
              Are people still talking about Willy wonka?

Surely there’s a new title being announced in a week or two to looking forward too.
              I think it's King Kong

Comment

• Originally posted by hotty View Post
                I think it's King Kong
                You and your kk. BTW if the thread is closed until game delivery, when approx is that?

Comment

• Originally posted by pinball god View Post
                  BTW if the thread is closed until game delivery, when approx is that?
                  Oh no..... to answer that will open a whole new can of worms . Lol lol lol

Comment

• JJP claims 60 days till shipping starts.... (flame suit on) 😂
                    The Barn - 2020 - 7th and 8th of August
                    SHPC - 2020 - Pukekohe

Comment

• We have ours booked to fly, so should have it soon

After paying CGC over a million Dollars today I feel Poor?
                      Australian Distributors for Planetary Pinball, Chicago Gaming, American Pinball.
                      Your one Stop Shop For New Pinball & Arcade Games.

Comment

• I was just reading through the features for the models and it appears that the only gameplay difference between the SE and the CE is the ball lock?? Everything else is just cosmetics for an extra $7500. Surely that can't be right??

It just blows me away to see pinballs now for sale at $20,000. Also a limited edition pinball with 5000 units! Seriously?? The world has gone crazy!

I'm also surprised to see the massive interest in a theme that appears to be more targeted towards a 6 year old girl than an adult male. The artwork and theme of these games make it look like a kids toy and not something that anyone would put in a "man cave".

There's definitely something for everyone with all of these new games that's for sure!
                        Man cannot live with just one pinball.
                        sigpic

Comment

• Sorry JJP

But no pinball is worth over $15k!

Time to speak with my wallet and hopefully others too will stop purchasing these crazy priced machines and make them realize
                          that its maybe time to lower the prices.

enough is enough
                          out....

Comment

• Originally posted by hotty View Post
                            I think it's King Kong

Comment

• Stern must be rubbing their hands together.. given JJP prices, Stern prices suddenly look cheap!

Comment

• Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                                Working...
                                X