No announcement yet.

JJP Willy Wonka

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can stand in for Brad Pitt if ever required.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wotto View Post
      I can stand in for Brad Pitt if ever required.
      I can do a stand in for Steve Buscemi if ever required lol
      live between the flip and the tilt

Comment

• https://youtu.be/F8RqGVt76l0
        Luke,

Comment

• Itís Rod Serling. No T. :-)

Sent from my iPhone using Aussie Arcade

Comment

• https://youtu.be/ZXvt2v1afbg
            Luke,

Comment

• Originally posted by oldhank View Post
              I can do a stand in for Steve Buscemi if ever required lol
              Old googly eyes

Comment

• Originally posted by Rat View Post

I agree with RGR that I'm tired of marketing to kids and family as the vast majority of home pins are for 40+ blokes who want themes to relive their youth.
                Yeah but I was targeting teenagers and young adults, just like when we were kids. They really dont care for WW, WOZ its more about crime, guns, girls, money, cars, horror. If they released a Half Life or COD pin then I think things could really take off.. (I did recommend it btw).

Comment

• Originally posted by Skywalker View Post

Watching this video makes me glad that my #1 hobby is cycling and Pinball is #2 pinball sales are gunna fall big time in the next 10 years if this is what the average player in America looks like.
                  Winter is here and I'm still riding more than gaming, my current goal = 100,000 meters elevation gain for the year - well ahead so far

Comment

Watching this video makes me glad that my #1 hobby is cycling and Pinball is #2 pinball sales are gunna fall big time in the next 10 years if this is what the average player in America looks like.
                    do u think they'll have heart attacks m8

Comment

• Originally posted by Colt45 View Post
                      do u think they'll have heart attacks m8
                      Have you ever seen a really old person that big?
                      Winter is here and I'm still riding more than gaming, my current goal = 100,000 meters elevation gain for the year - well ahead so far

Comment

Have you ever seen a really old person that big?
                        yes in america and nursing homes

could be worse lol

Click image for larger version

Name:	ms150.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	33.3 KB
ID:	1847537

Comment

• Would you trust a skinny Chef ?

Comment

• OK I don't want to derail the thread or upset anyone, it's just what went through my mind when watching the vid and I probably shouldn't have posted about it. I actually care about people and their health and years ago I was obese myself, so I'm not your typical "shamer". But yeah here and now is not the place for this, so sorry about that.

Pinball eh? we play with our balls, that's fun

Comment

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8D6vkO9RgI

Comment

• Originally posted by silverbak View Post
                                They've made the SE cab art simple to entice you to buy the LE
                                My thoughts exactly....whereas Stern seem to put the best cabinet art on their Pro model to entice punters in arcades. It might sound crazy, but I've heard it mentioned in podcast interviews with artists like Zombie Yeti and Chris Franchi. As much as I'd love an Iron Maiden LE, the Pro side art is still my favourite.

As for Wonka, I'd have to pony up on the LE for this game. I couldn't live with that bland side art in my collection. It would also look great next to WoZ.
                                Wanted: Iron Maiden Pro. Drop me a PM if you're thinking about selling.

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                                Working...
                                X