Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Black Knight Sword of Rage

Collapse

A place to talk about up coming machines.

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by skids View Post
    Am I the only one who wants to change one of the songs to “Black Knight” by Deep Purple?
    It’s a long way from home ome ome ome...
    Nice but Speed king would be awesome
    Luke,

Comment

Originally posted by Skywalker View Post
      Latest Un boxing vid from Germany,
      noticed some different tunes but pretty much the same vib, if you can get past the repetitive tune mix game looks pretty wicked,
      Magnasave works fine from the lockbar button,
      2nd round games start about the 7:00 & a decent multiball @14:00

Spoiler Alert-has a final Black Knight fight mode

Awesome cheers for sharing looks bloody brutal love it.
      Last edited by GORGAR 1; 29 April 2019, 10:12 PM.

Comment

Gameplay looks awesome, background music is super annoying and repetitive, is this early code? My family would get sick of that drone coming from the basement

Sent from my iPhone using Aussie Arcade
        Last edited by DOG; 19 May 2019, 08:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DOG View Post
          Gameplay looks awesome, background music is super annoying and repetitive, is this early code? My family would get sick of that drone coming from the basement

DOG do you have a new game room build coming up? Just make it soundproof like the last room

Comment

Originally posted by nich2pat View Post
            DOG do you have a new game room build coming up? Just make it soundproof like the last room
            Construction of Hans frietzels den 2.0 is about to begin
            BK3 and WillyWonka are on the wish list

Comment

I've been keeping a close eye on the AMD site and was excited to see the expected arrival jump up a little from "Late May" to "May". But over the last few days it's been pushed back to June

To be ready though, I've been shuffling things around, making space for it. There's now a spot in the line up ready to go.

I just need to print up a "No Death Save" sign for when [MENTION=5502]Dirty daz[/MENTION] drops around and i'm all set. So bring on June I guess
              Eschew the standard. Turn the paradigm upside down.

Comment

new topic started

Comment

Black knight metal stuff...

Comment

Pros arrive 13th June
                    LEs mid July
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luke View Post
                      Pros arrive 13th June
                      LEs mid July
                      Great game

Comment

I contacted Bruce to have a shaker motor added with my game because - well - why the hell not

I love shaker motors and want that tactile feedback as part of my experience when I battle the Black Knight and his minions.

He also mentioned the expected due date is the 13th - so fingers crossed we're only 1 week away. I have to allow a few extra days though for delivery, etc - But no matter, it's close now.

I also downloaded the lasted code (0.94) and have it ready on a USB stick in case it's not running the latest on arrival.

After reading though the patch notes, I have a quick question for the new Stern veterans. What's the difference between a the full and quick update options? I'm assuming quick is faster, but is there any reason why a quick update would be preferred or recommended over the full option?

Comment

I think quick is just an update on previous code and full is full code. So either wont matter.

Comment

Originally posted by Noob-A-Tron View Post
                            I think quick is just an update on previous code and full is full code. So either wont matter.
                            Thanks Adept-A-Tron

Comment

Just got my phone call from AMD - Black Knights are here

Comment

Mine is now out the door - should have it sometime before 5pm Monday.

The wait is almost over.. < 72 hours to go

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                                Working...
                                X