Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Prevent Commenting on your Topic

For those with an upgraded account you can close your thread to prevent comments by clicking the little cog icon at the top right and selecting Close. You can reopen it the same way.
more information in this thread HERE
2 of 2 < >

Trading Rules

RULE 1:

The Trading Section is open to ALL registered members.

RULE 2:

Please add the State and suburb in which the location of the items are being sold.

This is added by using the Prefix field to the left of the Title field. If an Item is pick up only then add a more specific location in the body of the add.

RULE 3:

You must put a price for the item(s) you are selling and in the following format for example $3.5k or $3500 etc

If you are unsure of your items value then you are welcome to request a price check in the Pinball, Arcade, MAME etc forums to allow other members to have some input. Price checks should not be done in the for sale forum.

If you want people to make you an offer, then you must post a reserve price.

No Auction like selling tactics are permitted in the trading section.

If you wish to trade/ swap your item for another then please include the words "For Trade" or "Wanted to Trade" in the thread title

RULE 4:

Don't link to online auction in the for sale section of this forum under any circumstances.
This section is only for trading within the forum. If you wish to link to your Ebay or other auction then do so in the Online Auctions section.

RULE 5:

Disputes and Feedback.

Disputes on trades are to be handled in the first instance privately between the seller and buyer.

If a dispute is made public then keep to the facts, personal abuse will not be tolerated.

Aussie Arcade is only providing a forum in which trading can be conducted and takes no responsibility for the outcomes of any trading activity.

Feedback is an important part of establishing trust of both sellers and buyers. If you have a positive or negative transaction then please leave constructive feedback.

RULE 6:

If your item is sold or no longer available, please update your listings by posting in the thread. There is a sticky post explaining how to do this in each trading section.

RULE 7:

General: No hijacking other peoples for sale threads with your own items. Any "Spamming" or replies to For Sale items not relevant to the sale itself will be removed.

RULE 8:

Commercial sellers are directed to this thread �Becoming an Aussie Arcade Sponsor�

Members who fail to adhere to the rules will receive a caution and have their post or for sale thread removed or edited.

If you have any questions or problems with the rules, then please discuss them with us.
See more
See less

Last 10 Marketplace Topics (Click View All for more)

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
Started by Zzap, Today, 11:21 AM
2 responses
0 likes
Last Post Gemini2544  
Started by GIBO, 24 June 2019, 06:12 PM
6 responses
0 likes
Last Post mort4321  
Started by jason_giant89, 8 September 2018, 09:18 PM
2 responses
0 likes
Last Post Audioenslaved  
Started by mame71, 16 August 2020, 03:00 PM
3 responses
0 likes
Last Post mame71
by mame71

Started by adamsebas, Yesterday, 04:05 PM
12 responses
8 likes
Last Post scotty
by scotty

Started by dmeca, Yesterday, 02:31 PM
9 responses
1 like
Last Post Railways  
Started by neophob, Yesterday, 10:00 PM
0 responses
1 like
Last Post neophob
by neophob

Started by allsportdvd.com, 10 July 2020, 11:54 AM
5 responses
0 likes
Last Post allsportdvd.com  
Started by mame71, 16 September 2020, 11:53 PM
9 responses
0 likes
Last Post pinball god  
Started by pinball god, Yesterday, 02:19 PM
1 response
0 likes
Last Post pinball god  

Aussie Arcade Marketplace

Collapse

Trading forum is currently open to all to buy and sell. Good luck.

Forums Topics Posts Last Post
For Sale
For Sale - General
Anything not Arcade Related
Topics: 1,203 Posts: 6,502
1,203 6,502
For Sale - Pinball
Pinball Sales. Post here if you want open discussion on your item.
Topics: 5,128 Posts: 51,601
5,128 51,601
For Sale - Arcade
Everything Arcade. Post here if you want open discussion on your item(s).
Topics: 4,208 Posts: 31,291
4,208 31,291
andyarcade
For Sale - Console
Console Sales, Units, Games etc.
Topics: 1,472 Posts: 11,499
1,472 11,499
Gemini2544
For Sale - Computer
Everything Computer Related
Topics: 551 Posts: 3,026
551 3,026
Freebies Corner
Giving away something? Post here.
Topics: 1,385 Posts: 8,085
Last Post: Valve amp?
1,385 8,085
ddstoys
by ddstoys
Wanted
Wanted - General
Need something? ask here. This section is open to newbies to post topics.
Topics: 657 Posts: 3,476
657 3,476
PeterFeltham
Wanted - Arcade
Need something Arcade Related? ask here. This section is open to newbie's to post topics.
Topics: 4,061 Posts: 18,729
4,061 18,729
Wanted - Pinball
Need something Pinball related? ask here. This section is open to newbies to post topics.
Topics: 5,821 Posts: 34,121
Last Post: [WA] - TZ Clock board
5,821 34,121
mort4321
Wanted - Console
Need something Console related? ask here. This section is open to newbies to post topics.
Topics: 902 Posts: 4,604
902 4,604
Wanted - Computer
Need something Computer related? ask here. This section is open to newbies to post topics.
Topics: 445 Posts: 2,302
Last Post: Amiga Harddisk
445 2,302
shanehm2
Price Check, External Auctions and Buyer/SellerFeedback
Price Check
Don't know whats something is worth?, ask here.
Topics: 770 Posts: 5,086
770 5,086
External Auctions & Sales
Ebay, Oztion, Gum Tree, Garage Sales, Classifieds. Essentially anything that is NOT a direct member sale which should always go in the For Sale Section.
Topics: 4,242 Posts: 41,278
4,242 41,278
Buyer and Seller Feedback
Report any good or bad experiences on any transaction via AA or an external site.
Make sure any complaint is backed up with evidence.
Topics: 97 Posts: 1,378
97 1,378

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 4,721 at 12:13 PM on 16 January 2020.

Initializing Tabs & loading Content...
Initializing Tabs & loading Content...

Latest Marketplace Posts

Collapse

• Reply to Modern bingo style machine
    by Gemini2544
    Trouble is Bill's cost is almost the cost of the game.
    Today, 01:36 PM
  • Reply to TZ Clock board
    by mort4321
    The dreaded Clock Broken error message started on my TZ a couple of weeks ago. I did a clock test and determined it was the 00 minute opto that was causing the problem. I did all the usual stuff like try to clean etc. I then swapped it with the 45 minute opto and proved the opto bad as the 00 works...
    Today, 01:36 PM
  • Reply to Power supply for Daytona USA
    by Audioenslaved
    Are these still available? A power supply on my recently aquaired Daytona has some caps blown....
    Today, 01:25 PM
  • Reply to Modern bingo style machine
    by JustAnotherRat
    I love the look of this. Very tempted....
    Today, 12:52 PM
  • Reply to STERN KISS PREMIUM PINBALL MACHINE
    by mame71
    BUMP!
    Today, 12:06 PM
  • Modern bingo style machine
    by Zzap
    Selling my modern bingo style machine - soccer themed. Bought maybe 10 years ago off here, but time to move it on to make room! You get five balls to try and get 4 numbers in a row or 4 country flags. Catchy background jingle music. Fun for young and old! Not a deep game, but does test some of your...
    Today, 11:21 AM
  • Reply to Fathom
    by scotty
    Only Nino ? theres someone much much better than he. Good luck with the sale, cant wait to see pics....
    Today, 09:06 AM
  • Reply to Fathom
    by Pinoffski
    It is cheaper to buy a fully restored game
    If it has been done top and bottom..
    I would only purchase one from Nino .....
    Yesterday, 11:26 PM
  • Reply to Fathom
    by Railways
    Yes maybe so Steve but times have changed in personal game taste and preferences to game play. Multiball is a given these days and afte rall Firepower was a hit with speech and multiball.
    how many of those were sold?...
    Yesterday, 11:13 PM
  • Reply to Fathom
    by Autosteve
    Ever given it a thought why Bally only made 3500 Fathoms, 3250 Medusas and 3700 Centaurs but the same year Bally made 10,000 Flash Gordons and 8,250 Eight ball Deluxes?.
    They all had in line drop targets, all had multiple target banks, all had squark and talk boards however the 3 lowest sellers...
    Yesterday, 11:06 PM

Latest For Sale Threads

Collapse

• Modern bingo style machine
    by Zzap
    Selling my modern bingo style machine - soccer themed. Bought maybe 10 years ago off here, but time to move it on to make room! You get five balls to try and get 4 numbers in a row or 4 country flags. Catchy background jingle music. Fun for young and old! Not a deep game, but does test some of your...
    Today, 11:21 AM
  • Williams DMD Art Prints
    by neophob
    Hi - I wrote a Williams Pinball Emulator (https://playfield.dev/) and thought that I could use my emulator as source to build fantastic looking art print. At least I like them - up to you to decide

Anyway I sell them at http://concealed-art.com/

Cheers!...
    Yesterday, 10:00 PM
  • Fathom (pics added)
    by adamsebas
    Bally Fathom - only 3500 produced

This machine rarely comes up for sale - it took me 3 years to track one down!
    Anyone who is familiar with the game play understands that it is an amazing game that more thans holds up today in terms of fun/rules/challenge etc.

Yesterday, 04:05 PM
  • Fitbit ionic still in box
    by pinball god
    Fitbit ionic watch in box not opened. Already have one. Retail $399 but I've seen amazon has for $329

so asking $250 plus postage...
    Yesterday, 02:19 PM
  • FREE DATA EAST 'QUICK LOC' DECALS
    by Glenn70
    After a recent request from another AA member I had previously printed this decal for, I hijacked the printer at work this arvo and printed a few extra ones. I have 12 decals in total (6 with 'red' warning print and 6 with 'black' warning print). They are printed on standard label paper and not the...
    17 September 2020, 06:47 PM
  • [QLD] The Munsters LE
    by Tristan Ford
    For sale
    The Munsters LE by Stern
    Located Buderim QLD

$12500, delivery with Bill or Mark can be arranged....
    16 September 2020, 09:40 PM
  • FS Star Trek premium
    by DiGiTaLJaM
    Hey guys
    my mate has a Star Trek premium he wants to move on
    plays well has titan rubbers and coin taker leds installed also movie code installed
    want 10k or trade for a similar title
    pm for pics ect
    cheers...
    16 September 2020, 08:58 AM
  • Twilight Zone parts
    by KJS
    Will be listing up parts as I find I don't need them. Please don't pm asking for anything not listed - will put up items when available and ready.
    Pickup Brisbane Southside. No post quotes - pay actual post and packing costs as prefered method by buyer.
    Thankyou.

- Tz main playfield,...
    15 September 2020, 01:33 PM
  • Home made Rotisserie set up for playfield swaps
    by KJS
    Perfect for all the budding nobodies out there wanting to do a playfield swap or work.....
    It is made from an adjustable saw bench, unistrut pieces with removable table that has edges to keep bits on the table and marine carpet ( removable)
    No holds, delayed pickups, first to pay and pickup...
    15 September 2020, 01:22 PM
  • Sega Naomi bundle
    by benji1861981
    Forsale

Sega Naomi GDROM and DIMM board ... include are 5 gdrom games ... guilty gear XX slash... virtua tennis ... melty blood... virtua fighter 4 ( naomi 2 game) ... and the last one i cant remeber i think it is capcom vs snk ...but im unsure... dimm and gdrom work. Will post australia...
    15 September 2020, 11:52 AM

Latest Wanted Threads

Collapse

Working...
X