Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trying to source Rowe-Ami CD51A Laserstar Field Service Manual & Parts Catalogue

Collapse

Got a problem with your Jukebox? Ask here.

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trying to source Rowe-Ami CD51A Laserstar Field Service Manual & Parts Catalogue

Hi all...
    I am trying to buy a hard copy of a Rowe-Ami CD51A Laserstar Field Service Manual & Parts Catalogue for my son-in law, but they seem to be scarcer than hens teeth! I'd like to get it for him for Christmas ... he is a pretty hands on guy, and the families juke has been laid up for a few years I thought a Manual would be a good gift and a boost to get it going again.

I have a CD-100C Laserstar in constant use.. and I have the Field Service Manual for it Parts 1 and 2 which I sourced from the States years ago -I've no idea if both machines would be similar in layout with the difference being mine is 100cd (circa 1992) and theirs is a 50cd which I saw referenced as a 1993 model.

Also where do you find the best source for parts ect.

Your advice would be much appreciated.

Cheers,
    Elle

Amarda might be the only one. Parts are very rare for these old machines. I have a 100A with a manual but the display schematic is different then my actual display and I need to repair. It would be great if you could send me a photo of yours in the manual 100C. (maybe section 5 page 66/67)

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
    Working...
    X