Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

jukebox repairs in Geelong Vic area ?

Collapse

Got a problem with your Jukebox? Ask here.

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

jukebox repairs in Geelong Vic area ?

Does anyone know of a repairer in the Geelong Vic area that could repair my Rock-ola cd8 jukebox ?

Cheers,
    Scott

you want peter [MENTION=21158]seeburg[/MENTION] from Home | Jukebox Repairs Australia

Comment

I'm trying to find someone a bit closer if I can first .

Comment

go you want good or close? theres 2 people in the country i would trust to do it and the other ones in qld.

Comment

Just wondering if anyone could help out with what's the general going rate for repairs on these older jukeboxes - ballpark and are people happy with the service they have received from either the one mentioned in Mornington or the repair guys in Qld.

Any feedback on service and price from people who have used their services I'm sure would be much appreciated by all on the forum who have jukeboxes sitting around that need some work done on them .

Cheers

Comment

well we sell and service Rock-ola Jukeboxes, in fact we have a container arriving soon of all the Rock-ola Range

we don't do onsite repairs on Jukeboxes, but do in our workshop
            Australian Distributors for Planetary Pinball, Chicago Gaming, American Pinball.
            Your one Stop Shop For New Pinball & Arcade Games.

Comment

I currently have the guys at Escape Electronics working on my CPU , as it seems a faulty unit was fitted by Peter !
              Can't recommend Frank at escape electronics enough , really seems to know these machines inside out .
              Last edited by Arcade King; 23 June 2019, 04:10 PM.

Comment

Before one makes such comments it would be a really good idea to get the facts in order.I have been repairing Jukeboxes for over 55 Years, have been previous Australian agent for Rock Ola before escape Electronics, have also been the sole Australian Seeburg agent and was the first person in Australia to import and operate 1500 cd Juke Boxes five years before anyone else.
                The customer had an incorrect CCC in the machine which I could not repair for obvious reasons.

Comment

Originally posted by seeburg View Post
                  Before one makes such comments it would be a really good idea to get the facts in order.I have been repairing Jukeboxes for over 55 Years, have been previous Australian agent for Rock Ola before escape Electronics, have also been the sole Australian Seeburg agent and was the first person in Australia to import and operate 1500 cd Juke Boxes five years before anyone else.
                  The customer had an incorrect CCC in the machine which I could not repair for obvious reasons.
                  Always good to get both sides of a story.
                  Thanks for posting.

Comment

That's very strange as the guy I bought the jukebox from said you fitted the unit , also said you charged him a lot of money to do so .
                    He actually called you and spoke to you the day I bought it !

Comment

I think Peter knows more about Rock-ola Jukeboxes than Escape and myself combined.

Most of the repairs we get are because Peter is too Busy.

We also buy Direct from Rock-ola and carry the Full Range of 1015 Jukeboxes and parts in Melbourne
                      Australian Distributors for Planetary Pinball, Chicago Gaming, American Pinball.
                      Your one Stop Shop For New Pinball & Arcade Games.

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                      Working...
                      X