Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rowe CD100E To Play VCD

Hi
    Can anyone please tell me what i would require to have a CD100E play VCD's and where i may be able to source the parts required.
    Thanks in advance for any help.
    John

[MENTION=73]tye3333[/MENTION] at Automatic Music Co. in Hobart town might be able to help.

Comment

Comment

i have 3 of my 10 jukes playing vcd . i bought my last decoder from amarda.i dont have seperate power supplies just hook it in to the 5v on the mechanism board . as allready said you need to solder a pair of wires onto your cd player for the seperate video out. i used to work for a jukebox company in rockhampton,they had (still do) around 40 rowes on site all with vcd ive had no problems with mine .

Comment

- - - Updated - - -

Comment

https://www.insoundsystems.com.au/pa...eboxvideomusic

theres another one selling new monthly vcds but i cant find it now.

amarda would probably solder the extra wires/plugs onto your cd player and i think the decoder i bought from them had the power plug that easily plugs in to your rowe.you would have to ask them. the vcds come up on ebay occasionaly and the bloke in tassie that used to have flamingo records used to allways have them for sale.?

Comment

Hi All

I have video decoder, but need to solder the connection to my mech decoder pcb. Can anyone help, as to where this is soldered to? What pins??

kind regards
              John

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
              Working...
              X