Collapse

Jukebox general discussion.

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Partytime Jukebox help

Has anyone here purchased the non-nag screen version of Partytime juke? I did and all i got sent was a code, but i cant work out where you put the code in.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Ben

How did you end up going with this one? Im about to purchase my coppy.

Comment

Partytime Juke is listed as freeware for home use?

PartyTime Jukebox is a visual jukebox type application for PC�s intended for home, commercial or business use. Its interface was meticulously designed to be of utmost ease of operation for users of all ages and can even be set-up on a touch screen monitor. The perfect assistant for any DJs, it will also manage very well on its own as a stand alone virtual jukebox unit in any business environment. The software is freeware and fully functional to all personal end users but if you use the software in any commercial manners, you must obtain a license to in order to use it. When configured for business use, users are prohibited from accessing some of the basic functions, such as volume, Play, Pause, Stop, etc. that are normally available otherwise. You will need to have winamp 2.xx installed on your system first! PartyTime Jukebox will be of greatest use to audiophiles having huge music collections and will also work with any winamp supported file types.
      http://www.aylesoft.com/en/index.php...=fileinfo&id=3

Brad
      My Projects - Space Invaders Bartop, Williams A-Go-Go, Galaxian Bartop, Jukebox Kiosk 1&2, Jukebox Kiosk 3, Virtual Minipin, Generic Upright, MultiCab, Rampage,

Comment

Originally posted by Brad View Post
        Partytime Juke is listed as freeware for home use?
        Brad
        Partytime is freeware for home use but it has the annoying "Upgrade Now" pop up screen that comes on every five or so minutes. To avoid this you need to purchase the licensed copy...

I have been using PT software for a few years now (licensed version) and it is sensational.

You need to enter the code during the installation process. I would uninstall and reinstall using the license code provided.....
        sigpic

For all your promotional requirements at guaranteed low prices ....
        CUSTOM MADE PHONE COVERS, STUBBY COOLERS, KEYRINGS,
        LANYARDS, WRISTBANDS plus MUCH, MUCH MORE !!!!!!

Comment

Yeah I have the full version.. Registered and paid up!

The code is asked for when you install the software... If not when you install it, there's a section in the preferences where you can enter it..

the only problem with partytime is the guy who wrote the software is slack and won't update it or reply to his forum threads... Last update I think was 2004!

Comment

partytime help

I gave up, it didnt ask for code when i installed (installed it 3 times) and i cant find where to enter code. I ended up buying touch tone 3 and are using that on my jukebox atm.

Comment

LOL.. Damn If i found this thread earlier I woulda helped ya.. Oh well.. Maybe do a mini video review on your software tell us if it's any good..

Comment

partytime help

I still have the code, just never could work out how to use it.

Comment

maybe we could all "buy" the code ...
                  Aussie : (Australian Slang) - a native or inhabitant of Australia
                  Arcade : (Generic) - A type of game genre that is a fast-paced action game
                  Forum : Noun (Latin/English) - A meeting or medium where ideas and views on a particular issue can be exchanged.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Pubstuff View Post
                    maybe we could all "buy" the code ...
                    I emailed them asking for additional codes afetr I bought the license as I have numerous machines...

They advised me to use the same code.....
                    sigpic

For all your promotional requirements at guaranteed low prices ....
                    CUSTOM MADE PHONE COVERS, STUBBY COOLERS, KEYRINGS,
                    LANYARDS, WRISTBANDS plus MUCH, MUCH MORE !!!!!!

Comment

partytime help

hey, if anyone wants it they can have it.

Comment

partytime jukebox

hi does any body have a code i could buy for this program as after so many attempt to email the author ive decided this is the only option. its been in use since 2013 . but even i am getting fed up with the nag screen now. cheers.

mike laidback

Comment

If you need a code for this program - Hit me up.
                          nidzdotnet at g mail dot com

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                          Working...
                          X